Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver

what do you think???

Wow… Who did THAT?

[name]Jamie[/name] [name]Oliver[/name], the Naked Chef. [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Daisy[/name] &… [name]Petal[/name]? [name]How[/name] generic! I’d’ve gone with [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Zinnia[/name], [name]Petunia[/name] seems like their cuppa tea, [name]Iris[/name] is a bit mainstream like [name]Poppy[/name] & [name]Daisy[/name]. I’m saddned that poor [name]Petal[/name]‘s got a generic thing as a name (it’s not even a whole flower, for goodness’ sake)! but I do like [name]Blossom[/name]. [name]Rainbow[/name]'s a bit too Hippie, even for me but I don’t mind it overmuch. [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Blossom[/name] [name]Rainbow[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] or [name]Petunia[/name] [name]Blossom[/name] [name]Rainbow[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] would have been much better, I think.

I think it’s horrible… With two middles, I would have at least given her one “real” name. It’s hard to take it seriously

I agree. [name]RAINBOW[/name]? COME ON!!!

Sounds like someone (ahem) felt threatened with a unisex name like [name]Jamie[/name] and decided he needed to make his daughters sickeningly feminine to a fault. Either that or he is channeling a flower child from woodstock on a bad trip.

With a [name]Daisy[/name] Boo and a [name]Poppy[/name] [name]Honey[/name], I expected something “out there,” but this name sounds like it belongs to a deranged Smurf or a leprechaun! The father commented during his wife’s pregnany that knowing his wife, it would be a crazy name. She certainly didn’t disappoint! (The poor little girl…)

[name]Jill[/name], you made me laugh! Haha, deranged smurf or leprechaun… I couldn’t agree more! So the other children are [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Poppy[/name]? I would’ve gone for something flowery and cutesy to complete the set… but that is just ridiculous! [name]How[/name] could you possibly take a [name]Petal[/name] seriously, much less a [name]Petal[/name] [name]Blossom[/name] [name]Rainbow[/name]?!

The problem with a name like [name]Rainbow[/name] is adulthood. As a child her parents can dress her up all frilly to fit the name, but as she hits teenage years and above she might grow to love black clothes and tattoos… how strange would that be?

One of my friends was supposed to be [name]April[/name] [name]Joy[/name] [name]Sunshine[/name], thank goodness thats not what she really got because she has dyed black hair and full sleeves.

A little too much for me sorry. [name]How[/name] about [name]Blossom[/name] [name]Rainbow[/name]? A way to get all out. Not to be rude are you a bit of a hippy?

This isn’t a name [name]Lyndsay[/name] is considering (or would ever dream of considering) for a baby. [name]Petal[/name] [name]Blossom[/name] [name]Rainbow[/name] is the name of a British celebrity couple’s baby girl. [name]Oliver[/name] is the last name.

This was discussed in this thread, and the main link is called Celebrity [name]Baby[/name] Names. :slight_smile: