Phoebe and Henry?

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] Brother for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] ([name_f]Fe[/name_f] / Phebes)? I love the name [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (and [name_m]Harry[/name_m] for a nickname), but I’m worried it’s too many ‘ee’ sounds. What do you think of [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]? If we had an other girl she would be [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] ([name_f]Mimi[/name_f]).

Nicknames are really important to me, please elt me know any other suggestions you might have!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] sound wonderful together! [name_m]Even[/name_m] with both of the nicknames, I don’t think the sounds repeat enough for it to sound to matchy-matchy.

If I had to come up with another nickname for [name_m]Henry[/name_m] I would say [name_m]Hank[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Rye[/name_m], Hens, [name_u]Ren[/name_u], and if you have a middle name you love some kids like to be called by that instead!

Good luck! [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a personal fave of mine and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] are so beautiful as well!

1 Like