Phoebe, Calla & Daphne

These are three of the names I love right now. Neither of them are extremely popular, but me and my boyfriend won’t have children until 2016 or something like that…

[name]How[/name] popular do you think these names will be by then? [name]Phoebe[/name] is now #310, [name]Daphne[/name] #450 and [name]Calla[/name] isn’t in the top 1000. And what do you think about these names??

Any suggestions of names with a similar feel to them?

I could see [name]Phoebe[/name] breaking into the top 100, but that is about it. I don’t think [name]Daphne[/name] will climb much higher. [name]Calla[/name] will probably break the top 1000.

[name]Daphne[/name] always kind of reminded me of [name]Delphine[/name], which I love.

[name]Phoebe[/name] is in the well within the top 100 in Aus. My sister was born in 1990 and it wasn’t on the list at all. So it’s climbing. [name]Daphne[/name] might get some love in the coming years, but certainly not top 10 material. [name]Calla[/name] will stay put, but it is similar to [name]Carly[/name], [name]Callie[/name] and other names.

I love all three very much.

[name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Clover[/name]
[name]Petra[/name]
[name]Olympia[/name]
[name]Amaryllis[/name]

My 5 yr old is named [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Jane[/name], it was virtually unheard of when I chose it for her - even on baby naming sites. I do not see it getting TOO popular, but I definitely see it rising a little. It went down in popularity last year. Of course, if a celebrity uses it and/or movie character or book it will sky rocket…but that goes for any name.
I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] and if I ever had another daughter she would be [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Susanne[/name].

[name]Phoebe[/name] might break the top 100, cause I do see it mentioned a lot on the message boards. I think you’ll be fine though.