Phoebe, Oscar and .....?

I need a sibling name to [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. Choices are as below. Which do you prefer and which best match the sibset?

We will figure out middle names once we have chosen a first name but they could include (but not limited to) [name_u]Clare[/name_u] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] for a girl and [name_u]George[/name_u] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m] for a boy.

GIRLS

• Margot
  • Violet
  • Audrey
  • Alice
  • Florence

BOYS

• Hugo
  • Alexander
  • Lachlan
  • Leo

I adore [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]! From your girls’ list, I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]; from your boys’ list my favorites are [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. Ultimately I think I’d pick [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] with your sibset. They both share that same classic-but-quirky charm with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] while sounding totally distinct. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] or [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] would be great! :blush:

1 Like

You have a great list to choose from!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites to go with your other children are:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] Vincent

[name_m]Just[/name_m] suggested middle names, there are lots that could work for the first names on your list!

Sorry, edited because I didn’t see your son’s middle name was James!

All the best

That was tough! I think [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] would be lovely for girls and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] or [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] for boys

Cute names! For a girl, [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] is adorable or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. For a boy, I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]!

For boys, [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] wins easily for me. It’s one of my favourites and goes perfectly with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. For girls it’s tougher - I love all of them. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is one of my favourite names and I think it’s lovely with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] so that gets my vote, although [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] would each work beautifully too.

Pheobe [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and…

Top 3 girls:
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]

Top 3 boys:
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]

Out of all of them I really like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] or [name_f]Margot[/name_f] for you.

Margot [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] !

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!

Phoebe and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] are so cute!! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!!!

Violet [name_u]Clare[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
Also love [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but don’t love either of those middle names with it.

Hugo [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]

Phoebe [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], and…
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
or
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]

Violet and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] fit in so perfectly! I also really like [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], though it doesn’t match as nicely as the others.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] are darling!

Here are my thoughts & rankings of your list-

Girls-

1. [name_f]Violet[/name_f]-This is probably my favorite name from the list, & it goes the best w/Phoebe & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. It’s old fashioned but feels fresh & spunky. Its feminine but not frilly. It’s a little bit popular though if that bothers you. Great choice!

2. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]-This is adorable too. Another vintage name that sounds fresh & friendly rather than old & stuffy. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it w/Phoebe & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. About as popular as [name_f]Violet[/name_f], I think. Not terribly over done, but you may run into a few here & there.

3. [name_f]Alice[/name_f]-I like this a lot. It’s sweet, smart, simple, feminine yet sleek & old fashioned. It doesn’t have the same spunky-ness as [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], but I don’t think that it doesn’t fit either. Getting so popular in my area, but probably not top ten material or anything like that.

4. [name_f]Margot[/name_f]-I don’t dislike this name. I’m just a little sick of it. It’s cute, but doesn’t do much for me. Not sure why. It goes fairly well w/your crew.

5. [name_f]Florence[/name_f]-Try as I might, I can’t get into this name. It just sounds stuffy to me for some reason. I love [name_f]Flora[/name_f] though.

Boys-

1. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]-This is definitely my favorite from the list. A slightly different style than [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], but it doesn’t clash or anything. It’s one of those names that’s masculine yet soft too. And just sweet but also a bit sporty.

2. [name_m]Leo[/name_m]-This is probably the best w/Phoebe & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. It’s sort of popular, but for a good reason. It’s quirky, simple, boyish & just lovable.

3. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]-It’s a bit long w/Phoebe & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], but a very handsome name. I love the nns [name_m]Dex[/name_m] & [name_m]Ace[/name_m]!

4 .[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]-This is okay. I basically feel the same way about this as [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] fit best imo!

Alice [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]!

1 Like

My favorites are:
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] – as long as you don’t mind the repeated beginning sound with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. It’s vintage and slightly quirky without being too much, similar to [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

Lachlan – my favorite for a boy. Sounds like a cute British family.

Second choices would be [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Margot and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are my favorite of your list! And I love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]! [name_f]My[/name_f] boyfriend’s name is [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and I’ve always loved it.

For girls:
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] (my boyfriend’s sister is [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], and I’ve always thought they went well)
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]

For boys:
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]/Archie

Violet [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] are my favourite pairings

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] are lovely :purple_heart:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] ~ this is very elegant classic but I just think it’s the wrong vibe with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ sounds beautiful with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] has the right vibe for a sibling for these two. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] ~ this is another elegant classic really feminine and has old school Hollywood vibe but I think it’s the wrong vibe with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] & [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] ~ this name is perfect as a sibling for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] it’s a great choice really spunky lovely choice.

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] ~ I think this is a lovely name but very buttoned up and classy. Whereas [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] are fun and spunky just different vibe. I would suggest [name_f]Flora[/name_f]! Similar to [name_f]Florence[/name_f] but more in line with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

Favourites [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :partying_face:

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] ~ such a handsome name really lovely works with the siblings sharing that o sound with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] & [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is lovely.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ~ really distinguished classic but I just think it’s the wrong vibe with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] ~ I like this name but just wrong vibe with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. It’s a really serious name with a strong sound which is opposite of [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] ~ [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name sounds spunky with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] really great sibling name.

Favourites [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] :partying_face: