Phoebe, Oscar and .....?

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] - I also second the recommendation of [name_f]Flora[/name_f]!

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]

:heart::heart:

1 Like

Violet abd [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!

Which did you pick??

My favorites for you are [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Of your girls names I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] by a wide margin! It’s such a versatile name.

Of your boy names choices, I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] goes best with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would be my second choice, but I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] fits better.

1 Like

Boy
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
Girl
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]

Lachlan [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (possibly the name of one of my characters, so I’m biased, but I actually really like it)
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]

Phoebe and Oscar are so great for siblings, and their middle names are perfect! From your list I love love love Margot and Violet and Hugo! Alexander is great too. I’m not a fan of Audrey, but Alice and Florence are beautiful, though not the best matches for this sibset. Lachlan is a GP of mine and Leo is classic and punchy, but again I just don’t think they match as well here!

My top choices:
Margot Sophia or Violet Sophia
Hugo George or Alexander Henry

Phoebe Amelia, Oscar James, and Margot Sophia
Phoebe Amelia, Oscar James, and Violet Sophia
Phoebe Amelia, Oscar James, Hugo George
Phoebe Amelia, Oscar James, and Alexander Henry

I think both Margot and Violet are stunning and fit perfectly, so it just depends on the vibe you want. Margot softens the sibset and brings out the playfulness and charm of Phoebe and Oscar, while Violet has more of spark and livens up Phoebe and Oscar in a way that balances all three nicely. I think I just slightly prefer Margot, though I’ve changed my mind a dozen times! Both really are perfect.

I feel the same way about Hugo and Alexander - both are fantastic and fit perfectly, so it just depends on what you want. Hugo, like Margot, softens Phoebe and Oscar and adds playfulness and a lightness to the sibset, while Alexander is strong and classic and you can never go wrong with it. In this case, I definitely prefer Hugo, but think Alexander Henry is a strong contender!

I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]

Phoebe [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :heart:

It feels very [name_f]English[/name_f] and sophisticated

Violet

Leo