Phoenix Acie and Pixie Dylann for twins? (B+G)

wt do you thikn?
[name]Phoenix[/name] [name]Acie[/name] (B) nn [name]Ace[/name]/[name]Prince[/name] (just a pet name by me. lol)
Pixie [name]Dylann[/name] (G) nn [name]Annie[/name]/ Pixels (just as a pet name, lol)

[name]Both[/name] are adoreable for a little one. I would worry about these names for teens or adults. They may not be taken seriously. Have you thought of using a more traditional name with [name]Phoenix[/name] or Pixie?

[name]Both[/name] are adoreable for a little one. I would worry about these names for teens or adults. They may not be taken seriously. Have you thought of using a more traditional name with [name]Phoenix[/name] or Pixie?[/quote]
thank you. i have thought about, and i have a list of traditional names i could use for them. dylann fine i think, but i mtie change ace… thnx for the comment! :slight_smile:

My husband loved [name]Phoenix[/name], not my type but he begged for [name]Riley[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name], i held my ground though as i personally dont think [name]Phoenix[/name] ages very well. Pixie reminds me of [name]Tinker[/name] [name]Bell[/name] and deffinalty doesnt age and [name]Acie[/name] while sounding feminine is really close to Pixie in my opnion and [name]Dylann[/name] (aside from the spelling) is very masculine to me so it feels like the mn are mixed up. If you really like [name]Phoenix[/name] and Pixie i would suggest using more traditional mn’s so that when they grow up they have something else to use in the case of jobs and such.

This is naming gone crazy.