Photos of Eloise and Matilda! :-)

In case you didn’t catch yesterday’s blog (it was about “walking” names), photos of DotsMom’s twins, [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name], were posted at the bottom.

I thought I’d let you know in case you were interested in seeing the babies. :slight_smile:

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

I saw – the babies are beautiful! I especially like Dotsmom’s choice of middle names: [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name]. :slight_smile:

– [name]Nephele[/name]

What beautiful babies! Congrats to her :slight_smile:

Oh, Dotsmom! They are GORGEOUS! They look like little angels…

Congrats, again! [name]Hope[/name] everyone is doing well!

So beautiful! [name]Dot[/name]'smom, I am fascinated by everything you write about your family. You and your husband are an inspiration to all of us.

Dotsmom - your girls are beautiful! Congratulations!

What utterly beautiful babies! Dotsmom, if you are reading this, I adore your taste in names - both [name]Dottie[/name] (in the form of [name]Dorothea[/name]) and [name]Matilda[/name] are on my list, as is [name]Lavender[/name]; I have never met someone else who liked the name!

I hope you are all doing well, and that [name]Henry[/name] is settling well. Your story was very close to my heart, as the children we are adopting finally come to live with us on Friday, and I already have a biological son.

Thank you everyone for the kind words! [name]Both[/name] of the girls are healthy and are growing so much! We had a VERY busy Thanksgiving and [name]Henry[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] got to meet most of their extended family. And [name]Dottie[/name] got to be a flower girl in one of her aunt’s weddings so she is still living down the “thrill”. Congratulations on your adoption Twinkle!!! Please keep me updated on your kiddo’s and family’s progress. [name]How[/name] exciting, congrats again!

They are absolutely beautiful babies! Congrats!!!