Pick 3 please!

Please pick your favourite 3 and explain why if you can! middle name [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] or [name_f]Colette[/name_f] for all :slight_smile: thank you to those of you who have helped so much already!

Saskia
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Lula[/name_f])
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] (after my mum, nn [name_f]Lila[/name_f] - [name_u]Lee[/name_u]-Lah)
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] (after my best friend could have alexia or alexa nn)
[name_f]Alexia[/name_f]
Eléa
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f]

2 Likes

Saskia, [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f], and Eléa

2 Likes

Alexia [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] !

1 Like
  1. Carolina (if it’s lee-na not lie-na) I really like this. I think it’s really pretty. Also great nn. Options: [name_f]Carrie[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Carlie[/name_f], [name_u]Caro[/name_u], [name_f]Lina[/name_f]. I’ve loved this since first hearing it in princess diaries 2 (the little girl who joins the parade - abigail [name_u]Breslin[/name_u])

2. Eléa - this sounds really pretty and is super unusual

3. Valentina - just so elegant. Although I do have a beanie buddy with this name

Notable mention: [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] - prefer the Spanish diminutive [name_f]Laia[/name_f].

Saskia, [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] are my favorites! I adore the middle name [name_f]Fleur[/name_f].

Saskia - This name just seems really cool
[name_f]Alexia[/name_f] - This is a favourite of mine
Eléa - I haven’t come across this name before but it sounds so pretty

I prefer [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] as a middle

In general I’m a fan of honors going in the middle and giving kids their own first, so that affected my choices.
Saskia (Saskia Fleur is gorgeous! :heart_eyes:)
Valentina (Valentina Colette is [chef’s kiss])
Eulalia (Eulalia Fleur :sparkling_heart:)

Since you seem to like French names for the middle, maybe Alix to honor your friend? (Pronounced a-LEEKS, rather than AL-ex)
And of course there’s Caroline for Carolina. But I love the middles you’re already considering, Fleur and Colette work nicely with most of your first name options!

1 Like

Saskia- definitely my favorite! It’s spunky, feminine, and uncommon but not difficult to pronounce
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] “[name_f]Lula[/name_f]”- super sweet and the nickname is fun
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f]- sassy and feminine

1 Like

My favourites are…
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f]

:purple_heart::purple_heart:

Hi there.

My top three in order are:

Carolina-I like this because it’s after your mom. I’m not sure where you are, but in the U.S., I think that [name_f]Lila[/name_f] would be said Lie-luh. Is it [name_u]Caro[/name_u]-leena? If it’s [name_u]Caro[/name_u]-lyne-uh (how it would be said in the U.S.), then [name_f]Lila[/name_f] makes more sense anyway. I guess if [name_u]Caro[/name_u]-leen-uh is how it’s pronounced in your neck of the woods, [name_u]Lee[/name_u]-lah is good! Or you could just do the nn [name_f]Lina[/name_f] too. Or [name_f]Callie[/name_f]?

Alexandra-I like this too, because it’s honoring someone special. [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] & [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are honestly neither quite my style, but they’re both good solid names. I like the nn [name_f]Andie[/name_f]?! Or [name_u]Sandy[/name_u]? [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]?

Valentina-This is just cute & unexpected. I love the nn [name_f]Vivie[/name_f] or [name_f]Valley[/name_f].

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My two favorites are:
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f]- super unique, but not weird. [name_f]Lula[/name_f] is super-cute, as is [name_f]Lalia[/name_f] or [name_f]Lala[/name_f] for a little kid.
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f]- It’s great you’re honoring your mom. Since it seems you’re in the UK or Australia, I would say you use the Cah-roh-leen-a pronunciation? [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is cute, though I think most people anywhere would read it as Lye-lah not [name_u]Lee[/name_u]-lah. [name_f]Lina[/name_f] (Lye-na or [name_u]Lee[/name_u]-na) is pretty to, as is [name_f]Carrie[/name_f].

1. Eulalia [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] - love the sound of [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f], uncommon, [name_f]Lula[/name_f] is very cute
  2. Carolina [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] - [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] is very pretty (assuming LEE-na pronunciation). [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is a bit of a stretch, I might prefer [name_f]Lina[/name_f].
  3. Saskia [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] - not my personal favorite but it’s a distinctive sound that won’t blend in with other names, nice European style

Alexandra, [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_f]Elea[/name_f]

Saskia [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is gorgeous

Carolina [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]/Fleur

Saskia Fluer
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
The rest are OK or boring/overused.

Carolina and Eléa are my favorites.

Saskia, [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] are my favourites - I love how distinctive their images are (and they’re all just really pretty…)