Pick a Favorite From Theo's List! 🌈

Sure!

[name_f]My[/name_f] girl favorite is…Lucy! She’s so bright & vintage yet feels fresh at the same time.

[name_f]My[/name_f] boy favorite is [name_m]River[/name_m]. I love the nature imagery, I love how it’s sleek & smart but also a little outdoorsy & adventurous & charming.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite on your girls’ list is [name_f]Ada[/name_f]. It’s the one that is also on my shortlist! I think it’s such a sweet, simple name. I think it has a very darling vintage quality to it. I know it’s also rising in popularity along with its anything-that-can-be-abbreviated-to-Addie friends but it still feels fresher than [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] to me, and I think its streamlined shortness is a plus too.

I can’t choose between [name_m]Rowan[/name_m] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] for your boys’ names, so those are my top two I guess. They’re both very soft and sweet and handsome.

1 Like

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] :sunflower:
I could never find enough lovely things to say about [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]. It is such a warm, comforting name to me. There are an abundance of nicknames to choose from (Susie, [name_f]Sosie[/name_f], [name_f]Sunny[/name_f], [name_f]Sanna[/name_f], etc.), but I prefer [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] in full. :blush: [name_m]Just[/name_m] a melodic, beautiful sounding name.

[name_m]River[/name_m] :sauropod:
I think [name_m]River[/name_m] is such a wonderful name for a nature-loving little boy! I honestly don’t have much of a reason for picking it, I just really like the sound and feel.

1 Like

[name_f]Glory[/name_f] & [name_f]Sage[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] & [name_f]Ada[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - The name immediately takes me back to when I first watched the 2014 film of the same name (Lucy (2014) - IMDb), i don’t remember the movie completely but I do remember it was an enjoyable mind trip, and who doesn’t like scarjo!!
[name_m]Rowan[/name_m] - [name_m]Rowan[/name_m], [name_m]Rohan[/name_m], and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] are my trio of favorite masculine names, i had to pick it since it was on the list

1 Like