See the results of this poll: WHICH BOYS NAME DO YOU PREFER

Respondents: 77 (This poll is closed)

• Luca : 37 (48%)
  • Easton : 7 (9%)
  • Cole : 12 (16%)
  • Pheonix : 7 (9%)
  • Malakai : 6 (8%)
  • Cove: 8 (10%)

Personally, I love [name_u]Luca[/name_u].

Phoenix is the usual spelling, and goes very well with your daughter’s name. If you love [name_m]Hendrix[/name_m], this seems like a natural alternative.

Other suggestions:

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m]
[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Colton[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
Kainoa
Mekhai
Zakkai

I voted for [name_m]Cove[/name_m], but I also like [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], spelled that way, and [name_u]Luca[/name_u].

I voted for [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u].

If you like [name_m]Hendrix[/name_m], maybe consider [name_m]Kendrix[/name_m]?

I like [name_u]Luca[/name_u] a lot. I like [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] too, I’m assuming you meant [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] and not [name_m]Pheonix[/name_m]? I also like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] but not spelled [name_m]Malakai[/name_m].

I love [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. Other odeas:
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Birch[/name_m]
[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]

[name_m]Cove[/name_m] is awesome.

I think [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] go best with your girl’s name. I voted for [name_u]Luca[/name_u].

I voted [name_m]Cove[/name_m] as it’s just so cool and gentle in sound (I used the name myself for one of my puppies, actually). I think [name_u]Avery[/name_u] & [name_m]Cove[/name_m] sound brilliant together – the two V’s sound so good together.

I also like [name_u]Luca[/name_u] (as well as [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] & [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] if spelled this way).

I like [name_u]Luca[/name_u] the best as a name and also with [name_u]Avery[/name_u]- they feel like a perfect sibset!

I love [name_u]Avery[/name_u] & [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Cove[/name_m] would be sweet :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. [name_m]Cove[/name_m] was a close second, but [name_u]Avery[/name_u] & [name_m]Cove[/name_m] just made me think of the [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] Coast and once that popped into my head I couldn’t get it out. I also love [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]/[name_m]Malachy[/name_m] but don’t care for the spelling [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] at all.

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_u]Easton[/name_u] sound good together. I like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] the best, but only in the traditional spelling

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] - This flows really nicely with [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and is a nice name is general.

[name_u]Easton[/name_u] - I do not like this name full stop, and especially with [name_u]Avery[/name_u].

[name_m]Cole[/name_m] - This flows really nicely with [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and is a nice name is general.

[name_m]Pheonix[/name_m] - Prefer [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] spelling,it does flow really nicely with [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and is an obvious replacement for [name_m]Hendrix[/name_m] as it gives off similar vibes and has the “X”
[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] - I voted for this as I like the name, and I think it goes nicely with [name_u]Avery[/name_u] style and flow wise. [name_f]Do[/name_f] prefer the [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] spelling though.

[name_m]Cove[/name_m] - [name_f]Do[/name_f] not love this as it does not feel substantial or like a name at all. Also, I feel that the “V” in [name_m]Cove[/name_m] clashes with the one in [name_u]Avery[/name_u].

I adore [name_m]Cole[/name_m]! [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is my second favourite.

I think [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] make great sibling names!