Pick girls names to find your aesthetic (Click on the blur to find out and the most you get is your aesthetic)

3 VSCO, 2 Cottagecore, 1 [name_u]Indie[/name_u]

Cottagecore! Iā€™m not surprised lol

I got 4 emo and 2 indieā€¦ lol! I was very surprised to see that [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u], two names that give me magical pastel happy snowflakes-falling vibes, were considered ā€œemoā€. :joy: This was fun!

I got VSCO, Cottagecore, VSCO, [name_u]Indie[/name_u], [name_m]Emo[/name_m], VSCO. I feel like Iā€™m sadly VSCO, even though iā€™d so much rather be Cottagecore! But I like [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] equally.

Mostly [name_u]Indie[/name_u], little VSCO, and cottagecore.

Cottagecore! Also got one indie and one emo name.

That actually surprises me a little - I wasnā€™t self-aware about my cottagecore tendencies. :slightly_smiling_face:

Indie/Cottagecore

Iā€™m equally split between [name_m]Emo[/name_m], VSCO and cottagecore :sweat_smile:

[name_u]Indie[/name_u], sounds about right to me! This was fun!

1 Like

Iā€™m split between Cottagecore and [name_u]Indie[/name_u]

thanks!

I got indie which did surprise me.

I got Cottagecore. I also had a bit of [name_u]Indie[/name_u] and a little bit of [name_m]Emo[/name_m]. This is very not true about me, since I really donā€™t like any of those aesthetics. If anything Iā€™m VSCO, which I didnā€™t get at all.

1 Like

Ooh, that[s weird. But your names say otherwisse

1 Like

I got cottagecore. Sounds pretty accurate.

I got indie.

1 emo, 1 indie, 2 cottagecore & 2 VSCO

I do think my personal style leans more towards cottagecore though.

Cottagecore! Not surprisedā€¦ 5/6 of my picks were Cottagecore (except for Ivy).

I got two emo, two cottagecore, two indie! Seems accurate for me lol

3 [name_m]Emo[/name_m], 2 [name_u]Indie[/name_u], 1 Cottagecore. Guess I better dig up the black eyeliner and hot topic shirts because my little [name_u]Nyx[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Aura[/name_f] is gonna need someone to learn from :wink:

2 Likes