Pick ur fave!

[name]Natalia[/name] or [name]Natalie[/name]? [name]Both[/name] are stunning, but which on is best?

I prefer [name]Natalie[/name]!

([name]Natalia[/name] is very beautiful and exotic when said in another language, or with an accent, but sounds strained if said an English by a native-English speaker).

[name]Natalia[/name]!

[name]Natalia[/name]!

[name]Natalia[/name]!

Ditto to the last 3 posters! I love [name]Natalia[/name] and the nn [name]Talia[/name] is stunning as well! :slight_smile:

[name]Natalia[/name]! :slight_smile: It feels so elegant to me, and have others have mentioned, I love the [name]Talia[/name] nickname.

[name]Natalie[/name] feels sweet to me, but it reminds me of [name]Natalie[/name] from Facts of Life. :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Natalia[/name]!

[name]Natalia[/name]

I have a 6 year old [name]Natalie[/name]. I love [name]Natalia[/name] too though as it was our first child I just didn’t want it to set the scene with a too ‘european’ feel for future sib-set combinations. I think both are lovely, but obviously I went for [name]Natalie[/name].

…when [name]Natalie[/name] was a baby we used to joke with her that the baby in the mirror was her Russian counterpart, [name]Natalia[/name].

[name]Natalia[/name]

[name]NATALIA[/name]

[name]Natalia[/name]! [name]Both[/name] are nice, but [name]Natalie[/name] is just too trendy. [name]Talia[/name] is a great nickname, and [name]Natalia[/name] is so lovely and elegant!

[name]Natalie[/name]!

[name]Natalie[/name]!

[name]Natalia[/name]

[name]Natalia[/name]!

I love [name]Natalia[/name], but make sure it flows with your last name.

[name]Natalie[/name] :slight_smile: