Pick your favorite first/middle for baby Junie

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl is due in [name_u]June[/name_u] so we’ve [name_u]Nick[/name_u] named her [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Junie[/name_f] for now. Last name is [name_m]Brown[/name_m]. Big brother is [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Kane[/name_m].

Here’s the names we have picked out so far.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]

Which is your favorite? Sounds best with last name? Goes best with sibling name?

Thanks!!

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]!

2 Likes

These combos are beautiful. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. It’s so gorgeous I could cry. I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] best. Second pick would be [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] . [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] is lovely, too.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the idea of using [name_u]June[/name_u] as a middle!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is stunning!

2 Likes

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is gorgeous :sunflower:

2 Likes

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m]: [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] – I love that you could keep the [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Junie[/name_f] connection.

Sounds best with ln: any of your choices with [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] or [name_u]Harper[/name_u] as the middle name. ____ [name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is a little descriptive for me (brown page?)

Best with sibling: I can’t choose! They all go well in their own way.

1 Like

natalie june is stunning, definitely gets my vote!

love emilia june and juliet harper as well!

1 Like

i absolutely adore juliet, and she’s so cute for a summer baby - bright, flowering, and warm. juliet harper is so cute, and i like the way it sort of matches her older brother’s name, with a lovely established classic in the front and something a little modern and spunky in the middle. my second choice would be sweet and summery emilia june !! <3

2 Likes

emilia june is lovely :cherry_blossom:

i adore the connection to her birth month and the sweet nickname you have for her now, and it sounds perfect with brother benjamin’s name!

2 Likes

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] gets my vote

1 Like

I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m], but with the sweet nn [name_f]Junie[/name_f] I have to say [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] (followed by [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u], which is lovely) is my favorite for you! I adore the name [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. So delightful. And its similarity to [name_f]Junie[/name_f] is perfect!

2 Likes

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] are my fave combos. I would also love [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] :blush: I like two middles, so Juliet/Emilia/Natalie [name_f]Junie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] would be kinda adorable :sunflower::honeybee::sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is wonderful!!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is stunning!

1 Like

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is so cool, sounds like a jazz musician. I like how it mirrors your boy’s name in syllable count also.

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]! And keep the nickname [name_f]Junie[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] best on all three counts

1 Like