Pick your favorite out of the four!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’ve been thinking about some girl names lately, and was curious to know out of these, what’s your favorite and why?

[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Carolina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is my favourite!! I’ve always been so fond of the name, I just adore it.

I actually love the names in the order you’ve listed them! I love the southern feel of all of them and just the charm to them :).

I think my favorite is [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] - it’s such a sweet and charming name. I love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], too.

I also like [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] best, followed up by [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Tess[/name_f]!

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

And then [name_f]Tess[/name_f].

[name_f]Tess[/name_f]. I think I like [name_f]Tess[/name_f] better than [name_f]Tessa[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Tess[/name_f] best! [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] isn’t my thing; I prefer [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] to [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] and I feel that’s [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is better with [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] as a nickname.

I adore [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]!

My favorite is [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. I think it works as a stand-alone full name, but I would prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] to [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]! I just tend to prefer vintage names and love nickname-names.

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] :slight_smile: So sweet - have always loved it!

I love [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] most, followed by [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], although all four are great names.

I like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. It’s classic and not overused.

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] - so soft and sweet, followed by [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], which is fun and elegant

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] because it’s my name :smiley: But if I’m not being biased then [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], it’s cute but I can see it on any age.

I love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], so that’s my favorite! Next would be [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] tie for 3rd.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is my favorite I think, [name_f]Tess[/name_f] as a close second. I like the spunk of both names.

[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] is a favourite of mine xx