Pick your favorite!

OK here I go again :)…

Here is a list of names that have never made it off my list. Would like to see what your favorites are and what you like/dislike about each name so I can maybe make this list a bit shorter.

All the names on this list I love for one reason or another. I love that they are all simple, sweet and sophisticated but at the same time have a bit of spunk. Please let me know what you think. Thanks :slight_smile:

[name]Eliana[/name] [[name]EL[/name]-EE-ON-[name]AH[/name]]-[name]Love[/name] the exotic flair it has. Also love the fact of honoring my mom with an [name]ANA[/name] name. My mother’s name is [name]Anabela[/name].

[name]Alessandra[/name]-Again love the exotic flair to it. DH likes [name]Alexandra[/name] more. He loves the nn [name]Alex[/name] for a girl. I just think [name]Alexandra[/name] is a bit harsh sounding so this is a great compromise. The S sound makes it softer and she could still go by [name]Alex[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Fiona[/name]-No matter how many people associate this name with Shrek, I just can’t let it go lol. [name]IMO[/name], it was a beautiful and unique name before that movie ever came out. I’ve only met one [name]Fiona[/name] in my life and she was gorgeous little girl.

[name]Ivy[/name]-This name makes me think of [name]Christmas[/name] time. It’s just so simple and classic don’t you think?

[name]Susannah[/name]-Very classy and vintage which I love.

[name]Hazel[/name]-I was never fond of this name until I actually met a little girl with this name and she was just so sweet and beautiful. Now I’m in love lol.

[name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name],are my favorites from your list. I also like [name]Fiona[/name] a lot. I like [name]Susannah[/name] but not the nicks [name]Susie[/name] or [name]Sue[/name]. I don’t care for [name]Eliana[/name] or Allesandra.

[name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] are my favorites for you!

[name]Fiona[/name] is my favorite from your list!!!

Have you thought about [name]Alexandria[/name]?? I feel it’s more feminine/softer than [name]Alexandra[/name] and it would still give the nn [name]Alex[/name] that your DH loves!

I also like [name]Eliana[/name]!

[name]Alessandra[/name] is my favourite.

[name]Eliana[/name] [[name]EL[/name]-EE-ON-[name]AH[/name]]-[name]Love[/name] the exotic flair it has. Also love the fact of honoring my mom with an [name]ANA[/name] name. My mother’s name is [name]Anabela[/name].
I like that you want to honor your mother, this name is pretty, but definitely not my favorite from your list.

[name]Alessandra[/name]-Again love the exotic flair to it. DH likes [name]Alexandra[/name] more. He loves the nn [name]Alex[/name] for a girl. I just think [name]Alexandra[/name] is a bit harsh sounding so this is a great compromise. The S sound makes it softer and she could still go by [name]Alex[/name]
I know an [name]Alexandra[/name] that goes exclusively by [name]Allie[/name], [name]Alessandra[/name] is very nice and does have an exotic flair to it!

[name]Fiona[/name]-No matter how many people associate this name with Shrek, I just can’t let it go lol. [name]IMO[/name], it was a beautiful and unique name before that movie ever came out. I’ve only met one [name]Fiona[/name] in my life and she was gorgeous little girl.
I love, love, love [name]Fiona[/name]! This is definitely an awesome name, the first time I heard this name was not from Shrek but from the movie the [name]Secret[/name] of [name]Roan[/name] Inish, the lead little girl in the film’s name was [name]Fiona[/name] and she was a beautiful little girl and the movie is great! This is by far my favorite on your list!

[name]Ivy[/name]-This name makes me think of [name]Christmas[/name] time. It’s just so simple and classic don’t you think?
I think it is both simple and classic!

[name]Susannah[/name]-Very classy and vintage which I love.
[name]Susannah[/name] is stunning, love that it has Biblical ties as well!

[name]Hazel[/name]-I was never fond of this name until I actually met a little girl with this name and she was just so sweet and beautiful. Now I’m in love lol.
Pretty name!

They’re all great choices. My favorites would be [name]Susannah[/name] followed by [name]Hazel[/name]. [name]Alessandra[/name] is also very nice, but I feel like it would get mistaken for [name]Alexandra[/name] a lot.

[name]Fiona[/name] is on my short list, therefore I just have to vote for it:) I also like [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name]. :slight_smile:

In order of my personal preference:

1. [name]Susannah[/name] ~ I also like it spelt [name]Susanna[/name], and I [name]LOVE[/name] the nickname [name]Susie[/name], so cute!
  2. [name]Ivy[/name] ~ [name]Love[/name] this name, but I sometimes wonder whether it’s a bit too short and lacks something.
  3. [name]Alessandra[/name] ~ Gorgeous! I’d prefer the nickname Aless or [name]Alice[/name] rather than [name]Alex[/name].
  4. [name]Fiona[/name] ~ Too much Shrek for me, but I still think it’s pretty.
  5. [name]Hazel[/name] ~ It’s okay, a bit boring perhaps.
  6. [name]Eliana[/name] ~ I don’t like how you pronounce it, and I don’t like the name anyway because I’m not a fan of [name]Ellie[/name] as a nickname.

[name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are my favourites from your list.

I like [name]Eliana[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] :slight_smile:

I only like [name]Fiona[/name].

I like [name]Eliana[/name], it’s got a nice sound to it. [name]Hazel[/name] is another one I like a lot. [name]Eliana[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] would make a nice name combo. All the others I like quite a bit too. [name]Susannah[/name] is probably my least favorite, but it’s not bad either.