Pick Your Favorite

I am looking for input on these combinations. Which ones work or which ones do not work that kind of thing!

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] Vajen
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]. Gorgeous combos.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] or [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f].

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] is truly stunning and by far the best on your list. After it, only [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f].

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]! I also like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] best, followed by [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f].

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is perfection!

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is beautiful

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] are stunning. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] is such a rad combo, and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is such a beautiful combo.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is beautiful!! It is heads above the rest for me.

I like:
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

My favourites are [name_f]Camille[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

Wow thank you all!! You’re feedback is always the best and I love your opinions on the combinations!

Hello everyone! We are due for our baby girl next week and need some final input on the name. We have decided to call her [name_f]Elianna[/name_f] and have come down to two last combos:
[name_u]Elia[/name_u] [name_f]Ioanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_f]Ioanna[/name_f]
Need input on which one you prefer!
Thanks in advance!!!

My favourite is [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f], closely followed by [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f].

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] are my favourites.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]–the ending is putting me off. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelie[/name_f] would be better imo.