Pick your favorite

Reconsidered [name_f]Margot[/name_f] which I thought was more common than it is, and it’s growing on me. So my current top 2 are:

• [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]

Pick your fave and tell me why please

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] for me. I’ll try to explain why. Of [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] as a first name, I prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] (I do like [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] a lot too). I adore [name_f]Grace[/name_f], she’s no filler name to me! [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] is stunning, but I really like the flow of [name_f]Grace[/name_f] in the [name_f]Margot[/name_f] combo.

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] is my favourite :tulip:

Both are gorgeous however [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is just a favourite of mine she’s elegant, whimsical, has gorgeous Shakespearean connotations and for me has imagery attached of pebbly Scottish beaches, hair whipping in the wind, oversized jumpers and a sense of peace. I love [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] she’s ethereal, whimsical choice that feels breathy and peaceful. I think [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] sandwiched between [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] + [name_f]Renee[/name_f] is gorgeous unexpected and adds to the overall imagery of [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Renee[/name_f] rounds the combination off sweetly. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name.

1 Like

Oh, [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] is so lovely!!

I do really like both these combos. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] is very sophisticated and elegant, it makes me think of impeccable clothes, old libraries, black coffee, ballet shoes.

But [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] feels more unexpected! [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] with its Celtic princess roots has strength, nobility and a brisk freshness which is picked up on beautifully by softer, airy [name_u]Blythe[/name_u]. They honestly go so well together! It’s grounded, but dreamy at the same time. Then you’ve still got a hint of subtle sophistication with [name_f]Renee[/name_f]. I would say overall, it’s just a more interesting and nuanced combo.

1 Like

Imogen Blythe Renee in part because I love Imogen (Immy nn would be so sweet esp with Renee) and the combination feels timeless and heroic. But also because I find the move from Margot to Grace a bit harsh sounding - the RG to GR is quite intense. Maybe Margot Fleur Renee or something softer (Elise, Jean, Holly) would work better, at least to my ear.

imogen blythe renee :rice_scene:

imogen blythe has a magical ring to it. strong and familiar, while on the uncommon side.

margot grace renee has a different vibe, while still beautiful. the repeat G sound of margot and grace isn’t great for me, though

I think [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] flows better! The first one has a lot of harsher consonants (m, g, bl, th, r, n) all in a row.

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] is strong, beautiful and literary and my favourite of the two. I do love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] but I don’t like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] especially with the repeated G sounds - sorry

i prefer margot !! both combos are sweet but i’m not a huge fan of the sound of imogen, while im just in love with the classy warmth of margot <3 i also think margot and grace fit together perfectly.

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] is really beautiful!

I love the name [name_f]Margot[/name_f], but I prefer [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] as a combo!! Both names are lovely and adorable, but [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] feels so whimsical, unique, and interesting!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]