Pick your favourite :) Beg initials…

• Isobel Eve
  • Emilia Primrose
  • Millie Primrose

0 voters

I do like Isobel Primrose, but Rose and Isabelle are the MIL’s names!!!

We’d also shorten Isobel to Belle but then her Initials would be BEG… help! B

I don’t think the BEG initials are an issue! Initials are usually not based on nicknames anyhow, so I think it’s okay. IEG would be her true initials, which is also perfectly fine. Also, I don’t think BEG are bad initials. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a word!

1 Like

I don’t think the initials are a big deal. On occasions her initials might be written out (official forms etc), they’d use her full name.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is my fave, second fave is [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

All these choices are so beautiful, if it was me, I’d probably go with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and the nickname “Millie” :tulip:

1 Like

Yes, I’m not sure I know anyone who considers their initials with their nickname. :slight_smile: I’ve also known people who have the initials of “mad” and “nap”, and they find it funny— not an issue in the slightest!

I gave my vote to Emilia Primrose, that way you can have a formal name— should she ever want to use it— and reserve Millie for a nickname.