[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]Whistler[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Wellington[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
Timothy Francis

Please pick your top 2 favourites from list.

My favorites are:

[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] was a close third, but both of the above have more interesting flows.

[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] is my favorite. [name_m]Simon[/name_m] and [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] are tied for my second choice.

[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m]

That’s a solid list!

I like [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m] and [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u], with runners up [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] and [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]. I’d probably use [name_m]Simon[/name_m] or [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] for the first names.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] :slight_smile:

My favorites are

If I could switch them around, [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] would be the perfect combo to me!

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] and [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] & [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]!

I like [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] and [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]! I also love the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m] but not with [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] would bump [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] out though.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]!

My top two would be:

Thank you all very much!!! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] are my favourites :slight_smile:

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]!