picking my charaters names

#1:
She’s a strawberry blonde with ocean blue eyes. a few freckles across her nose. a radiant smile, and her personality is a little strong. she loves to read is passionate, and out going. she’s a little curvey and 5’6. She is middle child of 6.

#2:
He’s tall and hansome bullies others around insecure about his self. Wants more, is attracted to #3. Comes from a rough upper class family. He loves to draw comics but is forced to play sports. for his old man. mother is absent, and siblings pick on him. he is the youngest of 4. He has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes that have a secret world to them…

#3:
She’s has short proxide pixie. she has a tattoo of a butterfly near her heart. Thin, and fairy like, she’s sarcastic & melodramatic… She is middle class, and is lost in her world at a local cafe. Has a type writer in her attic where she writes.

#4:
He is short red headed and is oldest of 3 girls. he’s Italian & Irish. His sisters pick on him. He loves music, and listens to bands no one has heard of. he likes old photo’s and history.

#5:
She’s elegant and comes from an old family of money. she dances ballet, but wants more. she is priveleged, she pretends it’s what she wants. she dates the all star,but he abuses her. she wants to keep appearances. She unraveals and meets #1 & #3. they show her a life without limits. she also meets #4 & there is something about this short kid.

at one point they all meet. somewhere in the city, where life takes this turn of events. it’s romeo juliet but who is romeo and who is juliet?

here are some names to match each character

Girls:
Seatle [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_u]Laney[/name_u] [name_f]Cathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
Aubryn [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Walden[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_m]Gregor[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Eldon[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u]
[name_u]Alden[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Christian[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Mayhew[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_m]Kale[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

#1: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f]
#2: [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
#3: [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] ([name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a little too girly for this character in my opinion)
#4: [name_u]Alden[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
#5: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] (though I would change the middle name to something softer, like [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Alana[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Gail[/name_f], etc.)

So you just want us to pick names from your list for each character? Why can’t you do that yourself?

#1 - [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
#2 - [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Mayhew[/name_m], [name_m]Christian[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_m]Kale[/name_m].
#3 - [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]
#4 - [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u]
#5 - [name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

I found more than one name that worked, so I put them all, in the order of most fitting to least. Except the first one, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] is the only one I liked on her, although the flow is a little off.