Picky Parents - singletons and multiples edition

Please don’t lock this mean people

So, how this works is: Poster A has certain criteria for a name. These can be double names, single names, and can have none, one, or two middle names. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR LAST NAME!

For example, [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are having a girl. Her first name needs to have nickname [name_u]Josie[/name_u] and her middle name must be sky related.

Poster B might write: [name_f]Joselyn[/name_f] “Josie” [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. Poster B then writes their own criteria.

So, use the example criteria for Poster A but have a name other than [name_f]Joselyn[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] please.

Here are some similar topics:

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

Next criteria: [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_m]John[/name_m] are having twin girls. The first girl needs a first name that is a month and the second needs a first name that is a country. Both girls will need middle names that incorporate their mother’s first initial or their father’s first initial. They have to be the same amount of letters in the middle name.

Locking topics is necessary when people duplicate topics, to keep the forums clean. I have the power to do that and I will when I should :blush:

Please don’t, it makes creators feel bad

[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]
[name_f]China[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

I’m sorry that you felt bad. But there are rules, for a reason. I see you replied to the original topic and please keep the discussion there, because it’s hard to keep up when there are multiple topics with the exact same concept.

I hope you understand and have a nice day.