Picture This Name (Boy's Edition)

Same as before, Describe the look you expect boys of these names to have. The following names:

[name]Levi[/name]

[name]Nathaniel[/name]

[name]Theodore[/name]

[name]Leo[/name]

[name]Joshua[/name]

[name]Rupert[/name]

[name]Flynn[/name]

[name]Sebastian[/name]

[name]Asher[/name]

[name]Caleb[/name]

[name]Edward[/name]

[name]Levi[/name] – I had a crazy boyfriend with this name, so I don’t picture anything good

[name]Nathaniel[/name] – To me, a [name]Nathaniel[/name] could be intelligent and sensitive, but adventurous too

[name]Theodore[/name] – [name]Theodore[/name]'s are the same as [name]Nathaniel[/name]'s to me

[name]Leo[/name] – Daring and mischievous, maybe an athlete

[name]Joshua[/name] – Someone nice and friendly

[name]Rupert[/name] – This name seems pretty nerdy to me, but at the same time I picture the guy who played [name]Ron[/name] Weasley

[name]Flynn[/name] – Same as [name]Leo[/name]

[name]Sebastian[/name] – Same as [name]Nathaniel[/name]

[name]Asher[/name] – [name]Asher[/name] makes me think of some one smart and caring, but [name]Ash[/name] is a bad boy, adventurous

[name]Caleb[/name] – same as [name]Joshua[/name]

[name]Edward[/name] – I picture an athlete with this one

A lot of these names have the same feel to me. I love the intelligent ones, [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Asher[/name] are my favorites.

[name]Levi[/name]- i know a baby named this. he is cute and full of energy.

[name]Nathaniel[/name]- I picture a smart guy , maybe a little quiet.

[name]Theodore[/name]-same as [name]Nathaniel[/name]

[name]Leo[/name]-studious, serious

[name]Joshua[/name]- I have a cousin named this. He is friendly, but serious at the same time.

[name]Rupert[/name]- Im drawing a blank on this one

[name]Flynn[/name]- very adventerious, probably an athlete

[name]Sebastian[/name]- I had a dog named this, so I picture him.

[name]Asher[/name]-a really outgoing, fun person, popular

[name]Caleb[/name]- I also have a cousin named this. He is a classic country boy. Its a very good image for a name.

[name]Edward[/name]- athletic, popular, outgoing

[name]Levi[/name] - [name]Levi[/name] feels very western to me. I could imagine it fitting someone who grew up riding horses.
[name]Nathaniel[/name] - Pretty classic but has a modern feel. I imagine a [name]Nathaniel[/name] to be every mother’s dream son-in-law: good-looking, wealthy, perfectly dressed for every occasion, well-mannered, and adoring of the woman on his arm.
[name]Theodore[/name] - [name]Theodore[/name]'s a chameleon, depending on what he goes by. [name]Teddy[/name] is sweet, [name]Ted[/name] is all business, [name]Theo[/name] is artistic, and [name]Theodore[/name] is no nonsense.
[name]Leo[/name] - [name]Leo[/name] is very suave.
[name]Joshua[/name] - The boy (or man) next door.
[name]Rupert[/name] - [name]Rupert[/name] feels very British to me, as well as classy.
[name]Flynn[/name] - IDK; [name]Flynn[/name]'s not one I’ve ever considered.
[name]Sebastian[/name] - I want to like [name]Sebastian[/name], but something about it is off putting, so maybe a [name]Sebastian[/name] would be just like that - a guy who seems to good to be true.
[name]Asher[/name] - IDK; nothing really sticks out for [name]Asher[/name].
[name]Caleb[/name] - Perpetually youthful, like [name]Justin[/name].
[name]Edward[/name] - The only [name]Edward[/name]'s I’ve ever known were fictional, and they all had similar characteristics - wealthy, charming, handsome, very loyal to their partner, a bit old-fashioned but accepted change without too much of a fuss.

[name]Levi[/name]- [name]Love[/name] [name]Levi[/name]! I picture [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Levi[/name] from [name]Chuck[/name] and Tangled, so it is definitely a good association for me. Sounds like a nice, easy going guy.

[name]Nathaniel[/name] - I picture tall, thin but not quite lanky guy with curly hair and a big smile. He’s funny and smart. Athletic, but more in a baseball/track way than football.

[name]Theodore[/name] - sorry, all I can picture is the chipmunk or [name]Theo[/name] from the Cosby show. It has a kinda nerdy vibe to me.

[name]Leo[/name]- Quiet, dark hair, maybe a bit sad, but kind and smart.

[name]Joshua[/name]- I’ve known so many Joshuas that were all so different. I can’t really pin down an image for this name besides a nice guy with good morals.

[name]Rupert[/name]- slightly snooty, rich kid. Wears suits and ties to school.

[name]Flynn[/name]- The loveable rogue :wink: Stays in just enough trouble to keep you on your toes, but you can’t help smiling when you’re around him.

[name]Sebastian[/name]- bookish, red hair, freckles, nice but a bit of a wallflower.

[name]Asher[/name]- Dark, quiet, mysterious.

[name]Caleb[/name]- Nice guy, squarely built with a bit of stubble. Big brother sort, always ready to give a hug if a friend needs it, but just as willing to rough house with his football buddies.

[name]Edward[/name]- A bit of a nerd, very attached to his parents.

I hope this doesn’t offend anyone, these were just my first impressions of the names. I think a kid can take any name and make it their own. I like almost all of these names, and many of them are on my list. I’m interested to see what other people think!

[name]Levi[/name] – I think of the jeans. But on a person, I see someone sporty.

[name]Nathaniel[/name] – Neutral, sensitive, safe nice name.

[name]Theodore[/name] – My little brother is named this and everyone calls him [name]Teddy[/name] or [name]Ted[/name]. So I picture a shorter guy who is sensitive.

[name]Leo[/name] – European, dark haired guy.

[name]Joshua[/name] – Someone slow, lol, I don’t know why

[name]Rupert[/name] – I picture my son’s teddy bear who is named this. I think it’s cute but I think it’s hard to pull off in america. Maybe in england or ireland.

[name]Flynn[/name] – I don’t get this name, it’s like ‘flicking’ or ‘flint’. I prefer [name]Finn[/name].

[name]Sebastian[/name] – Handsome man, successful.

[name]Asher[/name] – Cute on a boy, not for a man though. I picture a blonde haired trouble maker.

[name]Caleb[/name] – Neautral, smart.

[name]Edward[/name] – I don’t see where people get athlete for this. I see a sensitive strong man. [name]Will[/name] be called [name]Ed[/name] when he’s older. Guys always shorten their names no matter what the mother calls them.