Piecing things together

Thanks to the great feedback I received on my UC over the weekend, I have shortened my list down a lot. I should note that I am not even in a steady enough relationship yet to really be thinking in terms of finalizing my list, but it would be nice to have a top two or three options for each planned child.

I am hoping for three children, a girl, a boy and another. With this in mind I would like to have a top 2-3 girl name combos, the same for boys and then one that is unisex and could work for either gender.

I have grouped my UC into which ones I see as my current preference for first names and middles and which ones I see working mostly for girls only, boys only and unisex. When it comes to unisex though please don’t feel constrained by borrowing from either the girls or boys list if you think they would work. This just expresses my current preference. But I’d sooner not borrow from the boy list to name create a specific girl combo and vice versa.

I would appreciate some suggested combos for girls, boys and unisex mixing the first name with middles, but it’s okay to mix two first names too. I just prefer not to use a mn as a first name.

Here is my list.

Girl fn: [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f],
Girl mn: [name_f]Amanda[/name_f], [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u], [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

Boy fn: [name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_u]Seren[/name_u], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u],
Boy mn: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Honor[/name_u], [name_u]Haven[/name_u],

Unisex fn: [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_u]Jules[/name_u],
Unisex mn: [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u], [name_f]Bronte[/name_f],

1 Like

Emma [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

Evelyn [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

Summer [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]

1 Like

Ada [name_u]Dove[/name_u] - I love the short, sweet simplicity of this :slight_smile:
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] - timeless and classic
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] - a familiar first and more unusual middle

Seren [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - a softer first name and a more masculine middle name
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] - as above

Summer [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] - this sounds feminine to me but I like the combo

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ada [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]

Autumn [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Honor[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Jules [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

1 Like

Ok but [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] & [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] are literally stunning :heart_eyes:

Here are some others!
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]

Skye [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Honor[/name_u]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Haven[/name_u]

Summer [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] or [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

2 Likes

IKR. I am also in love with [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] and [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] at the moment, along with [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]. There have been three suggestions for [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] so far. I am wondering about that for a girl or [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] for a boy for the unisex choice. Then there is [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] if I was bold enough to use [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], but I would probably choose between [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] or [name_f]Summer[/name_f] and not use both.

1 Like

You are definitely going to have some beautifully named children! I love all your ideas but agree that having an [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and a [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is way too much! Would be some pressure on naming the next kid [name_u]Winter[/name_u] or [name_f]Spring[/name_f] haha. The unisex options sound great and would even suggest the reverse for them if you wanted to take them the other way [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] & [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f], I think between those two middle names you can cover any gender!

1 Like

Thank you @sophia_elena and with a lot of help from everyone here. Maybe not [name_u]Winter[/name_u], but [name_u]Snow[/name_u] could be cute :slight_smile: Good point on the possible switch up between [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_f]Summer[/name_f] too. I suppose there is even [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], but that sounds a little cliche even though I am sure it has been used before.

1 Like

Emma [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]

Darcy [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]

1 Like

My favorites:
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]

Darcy [name_u]Jules[/name_u]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

1 Like

What about…

Rosalind [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Honor[/name_u]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]

LMK what you think!!

1 Like

@heloise_chrissa thank you. I like [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] and it seems quite a few are suggesting that combo. I like [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] too.

1 Like

Ada [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

Evelyn [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Jules [name_u]River[/name_u]

Love your soft, elegant boys names! :heart_eyes:

Here are my favourite combos out of your choices:

Girl: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
Boy: [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Haven[/name_u]
Unisex: [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

Emma [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] - This has such a gorgeous, feminine, literary feel to it. I love it so much!
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

Seren [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

My favorites are:
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] :heart_eyes:
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] :heart_eyes:
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

1 Like