Pippa Annabelle Jean

See the results of this poll: Which name goes best with Tess, Kaia and Evangeline?

Respondents: 17 (This poll is closed)

• Pippa : 9 (28%)
  • Hattie : 2 (6%)
  • Georgia : 5 (16%)
  • Eloise : 4 (13%)
  • Phoebe : 6 (19%)
  • Daphne: 6 (19%)

[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Jean[/name] or [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Jean[/name]?

Actually, I don’t really like nns as first names but there’s something just so appealing about [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Jean[/name]. What a great name!

*****FORGOT to add to the list: *****
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Greer[/name]
[name]Annora[/name], [name]Nora[/name]

Thank you, miloowen. That means alot, as I know most berries prefer a more formal name.

[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Jean[/name] is too cute! I’m usually a fan of fuller names, too, and I like [name]Jane[/name] much more than [name]Jean[/name]… but [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Jean[/name] just works, and it is too cute with [name]Tess[/name] and [name]Kaia[/name]'s names! [name]Tess[/name], [name]Kaia[/name], [name]Evvy[/name], and [name]Pippa[/name] are just perfect together! :slight_smile: I voted for [name]Pippa[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name]. I personally prefer [name]Daphne[/name] (it’s a personal favorite of mine!), but I think [name]Pippa[/name] is just perfect with [name]Tess[/name], [name]Kaia[/name], and [name]Evvy[/name]. I also like [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Cecily[/name], and [name]Imogen[/name] from your added names list, but not as much as I like [name]Pippa[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] with [name]Tess[/name], [name]Kaia[/name], [name]Evvy[/name], and [name]Jack[/name]. :slight_smile: I think [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Jean[/name] would be too cute for a [name]Daphne[/name] combo.

Good luck!

I love it! [name]Pippa[/name] is so cute and spunky! I think [name]Pippa[/name], [name]Tess[/name], [name]Kaia[/name], and [name]Evangeline[/name] would be great! I love the combo too!

I think it is very cute :slight_smile: It might sound better as [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Jean[/name] becuase it would stop the double “uh” sounds between [name]Pippa[/name] and [name]Annabelle[/name]. But even they way it is, is very cute and has a lot of spunk to it :slight_smile: