Pippa Middleton’s 3rd child - name predictions

[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] Middleton (sister of [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], Duchess of Cambridge) & husband [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] have welcomed their third child, a daughter. She joins big brother [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] and big sister [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

What are your name predictions?

1 Like

From what I can gather, they seem to favour short & timeless first names and middle names that honour their family.

Arthur’s middle name, [name_u]Michael[/name_u], honours Pippa’s father as well as James’ deceased brother. [name_u]William[/name_u] is the middle name of Pippa’s brother (also James!)

Grace’s middle name [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is both Pippa’s mother’s and sister’s middle name. Whilst [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is James’ mother’s first name. Phew!

I’m certain [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] will be in there as a middle name in honour of her sister. If she plans to keep honouring immediate family members they could go for [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] (James’ brother and also James’ middle name AND his mum’s middle name) but that doesn’t seem to fit their style. I found a great grandmother called [name_f]Olive[/name_f] whose meant to be quite notorious and respected in her family which could be modernised to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. Perhaps even [name_f]Frances[/name_f] or [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] (her father’s middle name).

I’m guessing:

Emma/Emily/Alice/Olivia as a first name

Catherine/Francesca/Rose as a middle name

Wildcard: [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] as a middle name

6 Likes

Ooo, what great news! Possibly:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]

Middle names:

[name_u]Carol[/name_u]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]

1 Like

i’m guessing either emma catherine anne or clara charlotte mary :white_heart:

if it had been a boy, i’d have said henry charles david!

1 Like

FN:

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

MN 1:

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

MN 2:
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Or[/name_u] something floral

1 Like

I’m excited to see what they choose!

Some of my ideas:

[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
Sophia/Sophie
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

Middles:

[name_f]Carole[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
Olive/Olivia
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]

Some combos:

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] Catherine/Rose [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Carole[/name_f]

2 Likes

Their names are so classic, maybe…
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] bet’s going to be [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] for [name_f]Carole[/name_f] Middleton and [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Middleton’s middle name is [name_u]Francis[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Read[/name_u] a report that they have chosen [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like

I like it, it’s refreshing to see it used in the first name spot.
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :relaxed:

1 Like

Oooh [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely as a first name, classic and romantic. Can’t wait to find out the middle names.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for them! Can’t wait to find out the middles :two_hearts:

[name_f]Norah[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
Emily/Emma
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is pretty and timeless.

Middle names? [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] would be pretty . They go with double middle names

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] ?

hm maybe [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f] as the first name and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] as a middle and something timeless but simple like [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f], I think [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Mae/Rose