Playing around with middles/combos

Originally I was pretty set on the combo of [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] for a daughter, honoring grandmothers on both sides of the family ([name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u], and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]) and saving the last grandmother’s name ([name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f]) for another combo.

Then I found another name DH agrees on (which is rare! we have such different tastes) which is [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. And when I started playing with combos I found that I liked [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] just as much. So I’m just trying to play around with combos using family names or variants of family names (including feminizations of male names).
Anyone up for some brainstorming?

Using [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] in the first spots, and any of the following/variants/feminizations/pieces of the following in the middle:

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Jeanne[/name_f] ([name_u]Jean[/name_u]-knee) [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
[name_f]Colleen[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]Emil[/name_m]
[name_m]Rueben[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]

I love [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]! I only like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] as a middle name on girls. I personally just like one middle name, so [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be my pick.

I should mention that our last name is [name_u]Page[/name_u]. So names like [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Page[/name_u] or [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Page[/name_u] are either too heavy on long “a” sounds or 1-1-1 patterns just don’t sound pleasant to my ear. Which is why I chose to break these up a bit with 2 middle names.