Playing around with more middles

So, of course, I am not done playing around with middle names.
I thought I was pretty set on Romeo Henry Elijah.

But , then I was reminded of Roux. And now I love…

Romeo Elijah Roux

What do you think? Any other ideas/name combos? i like that there is a nn opportunity for Roux too and it isn’t too far from Ro/Rone/Romi

I do prefer [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] but [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Roux[/name_u] has plenty of charm too and I do enjoy it :slight_smile:

Yeah maybe RomeoElijah [name_u]Roux[/name_u] is too cute and lacks some seriousness. Maybe it wouldn’t carry into adulthood well.

1 Like

I actually really prefer [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Roux[/name_u]. I don’t find it to cute, or not adulty enough. [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] together is very stately and handsome. [name_u]Roux[/name_u] adds a little bounce.

That said, I think [name_u]Roux[/name_u] could work as a nickname for [name_m]Romeo[/name_m].
[name_m]Even[/name_m] more so with middle names with the oo sound like
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] | [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] | [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Luka[/name_u]

1 Like

I much prefer [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u].

You could totally use Roo / [name_u]Roux[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] though!

1 Like