Please add to our list for girl #3!

We’ve finally got our third little one on way! At this stage, we are making our long lists for both girl and boy names. We already have two girls, [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f] (goes mostly by [name_f]Lu[/name_f]).

We like unusual names that are easy to spell and straightforward to pronounce. What do you think of the name ideas we have so far and what would you add to our list?! Thank you.

[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Aina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Odelle[/name_f]/[name_f]Odele[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]
Finna
[name_f]Clemence[/name_f]
[name_f]Fenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Mietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Minna[/name_f]
[name_f]Meret[/name_f]
[name_f]Noor[/name_f]
Noran
[name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Bess[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]

[name_f]Clover[/name_f] - cute. Not everyone’s style due to it being a plant but I think it’s a sweet name. Other “flower” names; [name_f]Anthea[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_f]Adelia[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Bea[/name_f] - seems incomplete to me, I’d love it as a nn for [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - I like this name but I feel like a lot of people who aren’t into names don’t seem to like it
[name_f]Aina[/name_f] - It looks pretty but is so close sounding to anus to me, sorry! I like [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] or [name_f]Aida[/name_f]. [name_f]Althea[/name_f] too!
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] - I like. Short but sweet. Also [name_f]Edda[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], and [name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Odelle[/name_f]/[name_f]Odele[/name_f] - seems more like a boy name
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] - I want to like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] but I just think of Oh Debt when I say it. I like [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] though!
Finna - It’s cute and she could go by [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], and [name_f]Faye[/name_f] are other options
[name_f]Clemence[/name_f] - hmm I’m not sure about this one. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]? It’s not everyone style though.
[name_f]Fenna[/name_f] - Similar to [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] but less familiar. I like it’s meaning of peace
[name_f]Fern[/name_f] - I like Finna and [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] better than [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] - Looooove [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. It’s such a cool name. Other names I think of with [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] - [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_u]Sloane[/name_u], [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u] - It’s cute, but I prefer it as a middle name
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], although it’s so similar to mauve the color. I also like [name_f]Meara[/name_f] and [name_f]Myrna[/name_f]
[name_f]Mietta[/name_f] - I like. [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is my favorite name/nickname at the moment
[name_f]Minna[/name_f] - I prefer [name_u]Mirren[/name_u] with nn [name_f]Mira[/name_f].
[name_f]Meret[/name_f] - Is it pronunced like the word Merit? I’m not really a fan
[name_f]Noor[/name_f] - This one is not my style. I like [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] but those are pretty common. What about [name_f]Nova[/name_f]?
Noran - It’s one letter away from [name_m]Norman[/name_m] so not my style. Similar ending names - [name_f]Afton[/name_f], [name_u]Darian[/name_u], [name_u]Keagan[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], Shivhan,
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] - I like as a nickname for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] but not as a name on it’s own. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Annelise[/name_f]?
[name_f]Bess[/name_f] - Not a fan. What about [name_f]Nessa[/name_f] which is a combo of [name_f]Nell[/name_f] and [name_f]Bess[/name_f]?
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - Too close to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] which is super popular. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_f]Avada[/name_f], [name_f]Elva[/name_f], [name_f]Evalina[/name_f], Geniva, [name_f]Niva[/name_f], [name_f]Savine[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u],

From you list I like [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], and [name_f]Minna[/name_f]. They fit well with [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and a bonus, they all have two syllables.

Other ideas:

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_u]Issa[/name_u] (ee-sah)
[name_f]Pearla[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f]
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f]
[name_f]Noemi[/name_f]
[name_f]Dulcie[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Golda[/name_f]
[name_f]Shasta[/name_f]
[name_f]Audra[/name_f]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_u]Arly[/name_u]
[name_u]Carmen[/name_u]
[name_f]Doveva[/name_f]
[name_f]Jewel[/name_f]

My favorites are [name_f]Ida[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_f]Minna[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], and [name_f]Nell[/name_f]. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Clemence[/name_f] feel like too much name compared to the other girls. I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Olive[/name_f] since it is very wordy to me, and I haven’t warmed up to [name_f]Bess[/name_f]. Noran and [name_f]Mietta[/name_f] feel a little made up. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the suggestion of [name_f]Etta[/name_f].

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Fia[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

I’m loving [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] from your list. :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name_f]Nell[/name_f]. I think it is beautiful with the sister names. [name_f]Bess[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] also seem to work well.

I adore [name_f]Odette[/name_f] & [name_f]Clemence[/name_f]! Only is [name_f]Clemence[/name_f] if pronounced the [name_m]French[/name_m] way, however. [name_f]Noor[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], & [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are gorgeous too.

I like [name_f]Aina[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_f]Noor[/name_f] from your list. I also second the suggestions of [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Odessa[/name_f], [name_f]Noemi[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f], and [name_f]Nina[/name_f], although the last one may be too mainstream for your tastes.

Some other possibilities:
[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Dior[/name_f]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_u]Milan[/name_u]
[name_f]Mindy[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Vita[/name_f]

I like:
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and [name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and [name_f]Noor[/name_f]
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]

My suggestions:
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and [name_f]Ivria[/name_f]
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and [name_u]Carmen[/name_u]
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], and [name_u]Arden[/name_u]

From your list I like:
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]

Other ideas:
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f] and:

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]/[name_f]Orly[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_u]Darby[/name_u]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Minette[/name_f]/[name_f]Minnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Polly[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] (nn for [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Suzanne[/name_f], or [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f])

Ok, first of all your girls have incredibly gorgeous names! Now to find something to match them… You have a great list. I really like [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Odelle[/name_f], [name_f]Clemence[/name_f], [name_f]Fenna[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Mietta[/name_f] (although I’d prefer simply Miette), [name_f]Meret[/name_f] and [name_f]Noor[/name_f]. Noran is intriguing, may I ask where you discovered this name? [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is also lovely, but a little more common then your daughters’ names. Anyway, fantastic list! Some more ideas- I’ll try to avoid repeats, but I may have a few I’ve missed…

[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f] &

[name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_f]Anwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Asha[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Caia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Claret[/name_f]
[name_f]Clio[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleni[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Emer[/name_f]
[name_u]Emery[/name_u]
Esper
Eswen
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
Hesper
[name_f]Jemima[/name_f]
[name_f]Keziah[/name_f]
[name_m]Koa[/name_m]
[name_f]Leni[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lotus[/name_f]
Mielle
[name_f]Marcelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Margalo[/name_f]
[name_u]Marley[/name_u]
[name_f]Marlo[/name_f]
[name_u]Mika[/name_u]
[name_f]Olivet[/name_f]
[name_f]Olwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Poesy[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rayna[/name_f]
[name_u]Remi[/name_u]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_f]Rumi[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabine[/name_f]
[name_f]Sahara[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]
[name_f]Terra[/name_f]
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
[name_f]Xenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Yara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zahara[/name_f]
[name_u]Zia[/name_u]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zora[/name_f]

My favorite stylistically with [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f] are:

[name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Bess[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]

Sorry for any repeats -

[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f] and …

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Demetria[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_f]Clemence[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Noor[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Bess[/name_f], and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are all straightforward to spell and pronounce. Of those, [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Noor[/name_f] are my favorites to go with [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f]!

I also like [name_f]Meret[/name_f] with [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f] but I think people would try to spell it Merit, like the word. A more intuitive spelling might be [name_f]Marit[/name_f], like [name_f]Marita[/name_f] without the ‘a’.

Other names you might like (I apologize for any repeats!):
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Miren[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]

From your list I like [name_f]Aina[/name_f], [name_f]Fenna[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Minna[/name_f], and [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_f]Jora[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f]
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Greer[/name_f]
[name_f]Una[/name_f]
[name_f]Pia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_f]Afton[/name_f]

Aww I love [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f]! I like [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] with them.

Off your list, I really like [name_f]Minna[/name_f], [name_f]Fenna[/name_f], [name_f]Noor[/name_f], & [name_f]Clover[/name_f] with your other girls names. From PP suggestions, I like [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f], [name_f]Delta[/name_f], [name_f]Pearla[/name_f], [name_f]Neve[/name_f], & [name_f]Veda[/name_f] a lot with your girls.

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I think we’ll be adding [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] to our lists! I love [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Greta[/name_f], too, but we’ve got close friends who we see regularly with daughters by these names.

It sounds like [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] are getting a lot of love. Interesting! They are definitely up there toward the top of the list!

With [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f] I would go with [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Bea[/name_f] or [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. Might I suggest some the following…

[name_f]Zadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f] and…

[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f]
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f]

[name_f]Opal[/name_f],
[name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Aqua[/name_f]
[name_f]Opaline[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u]