please advise or help me narrow! thank you!!!

Ok so I am finding out the gender very soon, but if my third baby is finally my girl, here is what I am down to - I think! My older boys are [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]. It really is just coincidence that they are both Welsh names and middle is family. Also I really like sticking with the 4 letter thing, which was also a coincidence at first, if I can only because my name and my hubby also have 4 letters.

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] - this was my girl name forever, but [name]Lily[/name] has become soooo uber popular that I am turned off a little.

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]- my alternative to [name]Lily[/name] - though I worry it will be too trendy and I rather classic and common then trendy.

[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - love spunky [name]Cleo[/name]. but last name begins with a C - not sure about that and also worry it is not mature enough on a grown women. Can you see it on a resume? [name]Clio[/name] or [name]Cleo[/name]?

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] - Elegant, but does it sound off with with [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]?

I can absolutely see [name]Cleo[/name] as an adult–I had a great aunt [name]Cleo[/name], so for me its easy to picture it on someone over 18. I personally like the way [name]Cleo[/name] looks more than [name]Clio[/name], but I like the meaning of [name]Clio[/name] better, so its a difficult choice.

[name]Lily[/name] is a gorgeous name, but its just too darn popular for me. [name]Isla[/name] is pretty, though I understand your worry it will be seen as something a bit more common in this era. [name]Esme[/name] still reminds me too much of Twilight. So my vote goes for [name]Cleo[/name]/[name]Clio[/name] by a longshot.

I personally like [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] with your sons’ names. I know that they are popular, but they are also lovely, and if [name]Lily[/name] has always been your favorite name, why shouldn’t you use it? [name]Do[/name] you know any Lilys? [name]Isla[/name] also has that more British Isles feel though…

These are my 2 favorites to go with [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]:

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] - I know it is popular, but it is so pretty!
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]- even though [name]Isla[/name] may be trendy now, I can see it becoming a classic.

I love [name]Cleo[/name]! What do you think about using it as a nickname for [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Catherine[/name] (perhaps [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Lily[/name])- you still get a four letter name you love, but it sounds mature if she wants it to.

Personally, I think [name]Esme[/name] goes super well with [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name].
Here are random suggestions:
[name]Esme[/name] [name]Ambrosia[/name]
[name]Esme[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Esme[/name] Sapphiana
[name]Esme[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Anne[/name]

[name]Mila[/name], [name]Lyra[/name], [name]Cora[/name], [name]Lane[/name], [name]Sage[/name], [name]Mona[/name], [name]Orla[/name], [name]Sara[/name], [name]Demi[/name], [name]Lara[/name], [name]Tory[/name], [name]Kaya[/name], [name]Elva[/name], [name]Nova[/name], [name]Oona[/name], [name]Ione[/name], [name]Lana[/name], [name]Sela[/name], [name]Jade[/name], [name]Opal[/name], [name]Kari[/name], [name]Skye[/name], [name]Nora[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Erin[/name], [name]Anya[/name], [name]Bria[/name], [name]Zara[/name], [name]Kara[/name], [name]Dana[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Vera[/name], [name]Eris[/name], [name]Gina[/name], [name]Jana[/name], [name]Kira[/name], [name]Lacy[/name], [name]Tara[/name], [name]Kyra[/name], [name]Mary[/name], [name]Leah[/name], [name]Nina[/name], [name]Lexi[/name], Runa, [name]Lila[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Maia[/name]/[name]Maya[/name], [name]Luna[/name], [name]Neve[/name]/[name]Neva[/name], [name]Remy[/name], [name]Thea[/name], [name]Tina[/name], [name]Vida[/name], [name]Zena[/name], [name]Zoey[/name]/[name]Zoie[/name]

Thanks so much for the feedback. It seems everyone likes one of them:-) While I don’t know any [name]Lily[/name]'s myself, seeing it at #17 on the SS list makes me cringe. I know there would be more then one in her class etc. [name]Isla[/name] seems to be jumping up so quick I wonder if it will be the trend of the decade and then fade away. I wonder if [name]Cleo[/name] sounds like a pet name?

[name]Lily[/name] is very pretty. I think there is a chance that your daughter might run into another [name]Lily[/name] at school, but honestly, I don’t meet too many [name]Lily[/name]'s. (I work in the school system.)
However, I have not met one [name]Isla[/name]. I really believe [name]Isla[/name], while popular on Nameberry, might be less popular elsewhere.
[name]Clio[/name] could be a nn for [name]Cliona[/name], an Irish name, which is very pretty!

I love [name]Lily[/name] with [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]. I wouldnt worry about the popularity, [name]Lily[/name] is a gorgeous name.

Other 4 letter names:
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Macy[/name]
[name]Lina[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Elle[/name]
[name]Lana[/name]
[name]Gwen[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Alba[/name]

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] seems perfect to me

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] goes perfectly with brothers [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]! I don’t think [name]Isla[/name] is going to be tied to this decade, though… It might hit it’s peak and wane, but I doubt it will be so popular that it will sound dated later.

Thanks everyone for the comments- truth be told I think I am really between [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]. I think while most nameberry fans know [name]Isla[/name] well it probably is still not very mainstream. [name]Lily[/name] is just always been “our girl name” so it has meaning for me sentimentally, so we’ll see! [name]Owen[/name] was going to be [name]Cole[/name] up until a few days after he was born and [name]Rhys[/name] was going to be spelled [name]Reece[/name], that changed too so I guess you just don’t know until the big day comes!!