Please be honest about the names I've picked

My husband and I are adopting a newborn. If it’s a girl I like the name Arabeila [name]Grace[/name] or spelled [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - call her Beila [name]Grace[/name]/[name]Bella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (No one but my husband and I like Arabeila). I also like [name]Madelyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and call her [name]Maddie[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

If it’s a boy I like [name]James[/name] [name]Caden[/name] - call him [name]Cade[/name] or [name]James[/name] [name]Braydon[/name] call him [name]Bray[/name].

Please be honest w/ your opinions.

[name]Hi[/name]. I’m adopting too! It’s is hard to not know how long we have to wait? I guess it’s good to get ready soon. Is that what you are doing?
Regarding your names. I’m partial to traditional names and trying to avoid trends. So that will taint my advice to you. I like Arabeila because it’s unique. [name]Grace[/name] is rather common, but if it is too honor a family member, then I approve. It sounds good together. I really like [name]Madeleine[/name], but I am afraid that it is so popular that there will be several other little girls in her class named [name]Maddie[/name].
For boys, I like [name]James[/name]. [name]Caden[/name] sounds really nice, although it is very popular. But having it for a middle name is a good idea and you could call him [name]Cade[/name]. I don’t like [name]Braydon[/name], because I don’t like “[name]Bray[/name]”, it sounds like what a horse does. Ya know?

Which of these names are family names? [name]How[/name] concerned are you with trends?

I like your names. I think [name]Arabella[/name] would be better than Arabeila, that is kind of confusing. [name]Madelyn[/name] is getting popular, but it is such a beautiful classic name. [name]James[/name] is also one of those classic, really great names. [name]James[/name] [name]Caden[/name] is my pick, I’m not a fan of [name]Brayden[/name]. Good luck!

I agree with the above. [name]Arabella[/name] is really pretty. I prefer the spelling [name]Madeline[/name] or [name]Madeleine[/name] to [name]Madelyn[/name]. [name]James[/name] is a magnificent name. I am tired of all names that rhyme with [name]Aiden[/name].

I love [name]Arabella[/name]… spelled that way. The other way is just weird and people will always spell it wrong. [name]Bella[/name]/[name]Belle[/name] is such a cute nickname.

I also like [name]Caden[/name] best. [name]James[/name] is a nice classic name but I prefer it as a middle name.

Dh is setting up his potential future dd to be called [name]Ara[/name]-[name]BEE[/name]-la or ara-[name]BALE[/name]-ah. It’s such a beautiful name, it really doesn’t need tweeking (: Best of luck for a smooth adoption!

the only family name is james. I like different names. Our teenage son’s name is Kreuz and our teenage daughter’s name is [name]Ashlin[/name]. So I’m really looking for something different but not to different.

[name]Do[/name] you have any other suggestions on names.

Good luck w/ your adoption. It is a very long process. We’re praying that we’ll be blessed w/ our little one early this yr.