Please comment and vote on our top girl choices.

See the results of this poll: Please vote

Respondents: 95 (This poll is closed)

• Maple : 12 (13%)
  • Cornelia : 8 (8%)
  • Isadora : 32 (34%)
  • Claudia : 27 (28%)
  • Jemima: 16 (17%)

I actually would love to switch things around; [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f].

I think all of them work well bar [name_f]Maple[/name_f] (though I do love it). I voted for [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] though.

My vote goes for [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]. I think it has the same vibe as [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. My second option would be [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f].

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] makes a good subset with [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m].

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is the only one that really fits in the sibset, but I didn’t want to vote for it because of its meaning (lame). I voted for [name_f]Maple[/name_f], though it’s not the best match stylistically with your other childrens first names. I like @lovemysweeties suggestion of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]

I voted for [name_f]Jemima[/name_f], but [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is a close second.

[name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is lovely!

I love [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]. I think the best fit with the siblings is [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]. [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] are both darling, [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] because I love this name so much! It’s so beautiful, I just love it!

I love all of these. I think the best fit with her siblings would be [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. Or [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], perhaps.

[name_f]Maple[/name_f] is my favorite! But I think [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] would fit better with your kids’ names. They’re also my second and third favorite on the list. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] goes wonderfully with [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], I also love [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is by far my favourite. I adore that name. [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] is attractive, but not a fan of the others.

I love [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]! I’m not fond of it with either [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] but that’s really just my own preference, they flow well and complement each other both sound-wise and stylistically. I can see any of those names going with your sibset though other than [name_f]Maple[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Maple[/name_f] and like [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]. [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] sounds like “is a door a…?” I don’t like the “clawed” in [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] or its meaning. [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is okay. The “corn” throws me off.

[name_m]Jason[/name_m] Bateman named his daughter [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] in case you weren’t aware.

I know - it annoys me that they thought up this utterly perfect name first. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think he’s enough of a celebrity that this is a dealbreaker?