Please comment on my list!

I have a new list and I am curious about what people think, so please comment!!!
Girls:

1. [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Fay[/name] i[/i]
  2. [name]Livia[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] i[/i]
  3. [name]Aemilia[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] i[/i]
  4. [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]
  5. [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jean[/name] (nn: [name]Nell[/name])
  6. [name]Estella[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
  7. [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] i[/i]
  8. [name]Leia[/name] i[/i] - I absolutely [name]ADORE[/name] this name but I cannot think of any middle names that fit so suggestions would be greatly appreciated :).

Boys:

1. [name]Alfred[/name] [name]James[/name]
  2. [name]Arthur[/name] [name]George[/name]
  3. [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
  4. [name]Lucius[/name] [name]Antony[/name]
  5. [name]Phineas[/name] [name]George[/name] (nn: [name]Finn[/name])
  6. [name]Harry[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name]
  7. [name]Jeffrey[/name] [name]Edward[/name]

Thanks everyone!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Fay[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Leia[/name].
[name]Love[/name] [name]Alfred[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Phineas[/name] [name]George[/name] and [name]Jeffrey[/name] [name]Edward[/name].
The others I dislike.
Thoughts: [name]Leia[/name] [name]Hermione[/name], [name]Leia[/name] [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Leia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Leia[/name] [name]Eulalie[/name]?

I like [name]Livia[/name] and [name]Estella[/name]. Sorry, but that’s about it. :slight_smile:

Girls:

1. [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Fay[/name] ([name]Gwen[/name]-ih-veer) - A little heavy on the Arthurian theme but flows nicely!
  2. [name]Livia[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] ([name]Liv[/name]-ee-ah) - Romantic Italian name matched with quirky Greek mythological name works magic!
  3. [name]Aemilia[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] (Eh-mill-ee-ah) - I’m very fond of this Latin version of [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] adds some extra spunk!
  4. [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] - I like this combo but not as much as some of the others
  5. [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jean[/name] (nn: [name]Nell[/name]) - The solid [name]Jean[/name] grounds the charmingly ethereal [name]Penelope[/name]
  6. [name]Estella[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this combo
  7. [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (Oh-fee-lee-ah) - This combo is pretty and has great flow.
  8. [name]Leia[/name] ([name]Lay[/name]-ah) - I can see the appeal but the image is forever associated with [name]Princess[/name] [name]Leia[/name] of “[name]Star[/name] Wars” fame. I think the airy [name]Leia[/name] needs a no-nonsense name in the middle like [name]Frances[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Margaret[/name] or [name]Josephine[/name].

Boys:

1. [name]Alfred[/name] [name]James[/name] - Very distinguished combo containing the names of two Kings.
  2. [name]Arthur[/name] [name]George[/name] - The current [name]Prince[/name] of [name]Wales[/name] has four names: [name]Charles[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]George[/name]. I like royal names and you seem to like them too! :slight_smile:
  3. [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - I love [name]Alexander[/name] but not with [name]Rupert[/name] (too much “er”)
  4. [name]Lucius[/name] [name]Antony[/name] - Very [name]Roman[/name] and classic. I love [name]Lucian[/name] too!
  5. [name]Phineas[/name] [name]George[/name] (nn: [name]Finn[/name]) - I love the 3-1 syllable sequence of this combo.
  6. [name]Harry[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] - I’m not a fan of two middle names but this combo sounds ok.
  7. [name]Jeffrey[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I find [name]Jeffrey[/name] very dated and I do prefer the British form of [name]Geoffrey[/name] as it looks more polished. I like [name]Edward[/name].

I meant to say I also only like [name]Guinevere[/name] pronounced gwin-eh-vere.

1. [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Fay[/name] ([name]Gwen[/name]-ih-veer) [name]Love[/name]
  2. [name]Livia[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] ([name]Liv[/name]-ee-ah) Probably my favorite.
  3. [name]Aemilia[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] (Eh-mill-ee-ah) I only like if you choose [name]Amilia[/name] or [name]Emilia[/name], and then I don’t like [name]Chloe[/name] at all.
  4. [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]- [name]Lovely[/name].
  5. [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jean[/name] (nn: [name]Nell[/name]) Easily my second favorite of your options!
  6. [name]Estella[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]- Another gorgeous name.
  7. [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (Oh-fee-lee-ah) Like the sound, has questionable literary ties.
  8. [name]Leia[/name] ([name]Lay[/name]-ah) - [name]Primrose[/name]? [name]Clementine[/name]? [name]Vivienne[/name]?

Boys:

1. [name]Alfred[/name] [name]James[/name]- Handsome.
  2. [name]Arthur[/name] [name]George[/name]- Handsome.
  3. [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]- Never could get into [name]Rupert[/name], though it’s still fine.
  4. [name]Lucius[/name] [name]Antony[/name]- Like quite a bit!
  5. [name]Phineas[/name] [name]George[/name] (nn: [name]Finn[/name])- [name]Love[/name] this!
  6. [name]Harry[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name]- Good name.
  7. [name]Jeffrey[/name] [name]Edward[/name]- [name]Love[/name], but I’m partial! DH is a [name]Jeff[/name], though his is spelled [name]Jeffrie[/name].

I like:
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (really just the [name]Ophelia[/name] name - grace is a bit of a filler middle name for me)
[name]Estella[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]. [name]Estella[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] is way cooler though!
[name]Leia[/name]… [name]Delphi[/name]? [name]Lilac[/name]? [name]Ophelie[/name]? [name]Aviva[/name]? [name]Delphine[/name]?

Boys: Intrigued by how much more traditional your boys list is compared to your girl’s.
Like all the names, [name]Rupert[/name] is my favourite. [name]Phineas[/name] is not my style but I do [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Finnian[/name], which would also give you the nickname [name]Finn[/name]. Are you expecting? Good luck!