Please comment on these Guinevere Combos

Im trying to find a combo that is elegant and calm, just like [name]Guinevere[/name] itself. It has been on my favorites list for a long time now and am wanting to find a combo. These are what i have so far:

[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Valencia[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Imelda[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Iris[/name] [name]Verone[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Nell[/name] [name]Verone[/name] / G. [name]Verona[/name] [name]Nell[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] Sasson [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

Which are your favorites? and which ones do you think flow and sound best?
Please and thankyou!

[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] for sure!

I like [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Jane[/name] followed by a 2-3 syllable name…not crazy about [name]Imelda[/name], it seems out of place amidst the other classic/vintage names. However it does flow ok, it’s just not my style. I love [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Jane[/name] perhaps [name]Valencia[/name] or [name]Louise[/name] could fill the third place? For some reason the style and syllable count flows better imo.

I like [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Imelda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Guinevere[/name] Sasson [name]Louise[/name] best. I like how they’re strange and unique, but not crazy and paired with a classic. Beautiful!

Elegant and calm, eh?

I’ve said [name]Iris[/name] [name]Verone[/name] or [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] fits that. I’m liking [name]Delphine[/name] as well.

[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] is my favorite, but I really enjoy saying [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Valencia[/name]! I am liking that one more and more

My favorites from your list are:

[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] Sasson [name]Louise[/name]-this one is very cool, where did you get Sasson?
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

[name]Daphnie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] out of your list.
looove [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Jocelyn[/name] from a previous poster.

The combo im concidering for a future daughter is [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Raven[/name]
Or simply Guinevere Raven

I like [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Delphine[/name], or [name]Pearl[/name] from your list. [name]Valencia[/name] is cool, but [name]Guinevere[/name] is already a lot of name and I think a more streamlined mn works best.

1 [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
2 [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]

[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Valencia[/name]

I like [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] the best.

Thanks everyone! Im leaning towards [name]Delphine[/name] as [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] just seems a little plain to me.

Shaymin - I found it on this forum i think but dont have any of its further insight.
[name]Lori[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] - I dont like [name]Jocelin[/name] but it pairs well and flows so well with [name]Guinevere[/name]!
Ninnanoo both of your [name]Guinevere[/name] combos are very charismatic, i really like them.