Please give your opinion of the names I have below. Let me know what you think

What are you thoughts/opinions about [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_u]Barry[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] as a sib set? I would call them [name_f]Bea[/name_f]/[name_f]Bebe[/name_f] and [name_u]Barry[/name_u]/[name_m]Bear[/name_m]. Last name is [name_f]Bess[/name_f]. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

Other names I like:

For girls:
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Beverly[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
Masie
[name_f]Evette[/name_f]

For boys:
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_m]Vlad[/name_m]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]/[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Argo[/name_m]

Please do not post long lists of names on this thread. I am totally open to any one or two name suggestions, but it bothers me when people just thoughtlessly post hundreds of names. If you don’t like any of the names, especially the sib set combo, please let me know why and offer any suggestions you have.

Thank you,
MJ

I love Beatrice but Beatrice Sarah Bess is difficult to say. The end of Beatrice blends right into Sarah and then both Beatrice and Bess begin and end with a B and S. I like Barry nn Bear but again the double ‘B’ here just doesn’t seem to work. Barry Michael is a nice combo though.

I vote for Maisie June. :slight_smile: Seraphina Charlotte is pretty too.

Hudson Jude would be handsome.

I just can’t get behind the other ‘b’ names here, even if I like them, because of how it goes with your last name. Vlad is too harsh sounding and Argo just reminds me of the movie. Arlo Bess would be nice though.

[name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_f]Bess[/name_f] and [name_u]Barry[/name_u] [name_f]Bess[/name_f] are too much “cartoon names” [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. But I like [name_u]Barry[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], and [name_u]Barry[/name_u] [name_f]Bess[/name_f] doesn’t sound bad (my problem is when both siblings have so “rhyming” names.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Bess[/name_f] is very nace, and you can call her [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] or even [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. [name_u]June[/name_u] are [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] are also pretty, what about [name_f]Juno[/name_f]?

Personally I don’t think any of your B names work well with your last name. I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] or [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] make cute sibling names.

I really don’t like the nicknames or [name_u]Barry[/name_u]