Please help! Baby Girl or Boy SOON!

Oh, I really like:
[name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adele[/name], [name]Celeste[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - my favorite would be [name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adele[/name] - unusual and pretty
[name]Killian[/name] [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] [name]Bennet[/name] - but I’d love [name]Killian[/name] [name]Charles[/name] or [name]Killian[/name] [name]Raleigh[/name] even more.

To start, I think you have a lovely list from start to finish, full of names that are unique and beautiful. That said, it seems like if you waited to meet your new little one and got to know them a bit before deciding on one that fits the best, that you would end up with a great name no matter what. On that note, it also seems like a couple of names have popped out from my reading your post. You tend to go back to [name]Marlys[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] again and again…maybe you should take that into consideration.

Girls:
My personal favorites from your list are [name]Everly[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

Other combinations I might suggest are:
[name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] or [name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] Bean ([name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adele[/name] sounds a bit too dainty for my taste although it seems the flow is nicer. I think adding bean as a third name, it makes [name]Marlys[/name] and [name]Adeline[/name] flow better together)
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Cami[/name] (Cah-MEE) --I actually really love [name]Harper[/name] [name]Camille[/name] as well, but [name]Harper[/name] [name]Cami[/name] seems a bit more updated than [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] -I love the mn [name]Celeste[/name], but I think getting [name]Adele[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] spit out when she is using your lipstick to decorate your woold rug might get a bit trickerly for your tongue :slight_smile:
[name]Greer[/name] [name]Emaline[/name]

Boys:
My favorites from your list are [name]Easton[/name] [name]Rainer[/name], Keller [name]Thomas[/name] (although sounds like two last names) and [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Killian[/name] (this one sounds really cool! Maybe too cool?)

Other combinations I would suggest:
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] (this would then become my fav from your list…I love [name]LOVE[/name] the nn [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Harvey[/name] [name]Killian[/name]

Wish you the very best! Let us know what you all settled on!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Celeste[/name] [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Adela[/name] [name]Marlys[/name]? [name]Ellery[/name] Bean? [name]Charles[/name] [name]Bennet[/name] is my favourite from your boys list. [name]Leah[/name] had some great suggestions for boys: [name]Quinlan[/name], [name]Donovan[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Edison[/name].

Oh my! Everyone has just be so wonderful and all your suggestions are lovely!!!

[name]Leah[/name]…I’m definitely making some muddy buddies tonight to go along with my super gluten homemade pizza (yummm) :smiley:
I guess we’re really trying to narrow it down to 2 girls’ and boys’ names because we really do believe what eestes mentioned! We think that when we first see our little one and can take a real good look it’ll be easier to decide between 2 names rather than just say BAM you are ____ no questions asked. hehe

At any rate, all of your ideas don’t make it harder, but make it much more fun to debate and “practice” in a hypothetical situation like: 1.) “Oh, her/his name is ____ ." 2.) "_ ____ what is this mess?! Clean it up!” <— You know, just using the full name fn and mn when you’d expect.

I do love [name]Harper[/name], but I see where the popularity of it is starting to skyrocket! It’s a perfectly fine and spunky name, but I would rather have a name with the possibility of being the only one of it’s kind in a classroom. [name]Camille[/name] is also a gorgeous choice, but I don’t think it would work well the other fm on our girls list. I do like this [name]Adeline[/name] version of [name]Adele[/name] too! Maybe [name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] is a better choice than [name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adele[/name]? Let’s do a little girls list revision:

[name]Adele[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] (or [name]Clementine[/name])
[name]Celeste[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (thanks mischa!)
[name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adele[/name] (or [name]Adeline[/name]) <-- I do tend to go back to [name]Marlys[/name] a lot…it’s so unique!
[name]Greer[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (or [name]Emaline[/name] <–never though of that!)
[name]Everly[/name] [name]Belle[/name] (sounds so precious)

Boys (I love boy names!)
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Bennet[/name] (goodness…the husband is pulling hard for this one. [name]Charles[/name] is adorable, but too popular?)
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Killian[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] (or [name]Charles[/name]…this could definitely win the hubby over!)
Keller [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] (at the request of the Mr.)

Thanks again!!!

I think you keep going back to [name]Marlys[/name] for a reason. You are obviously very attached the name and that means something. [name]Marlys[/name] is unique and beautiful and should definitely be put in the top 2 for consideration. It migth be a good idea to pick a name that you could see going with [name]Marlys[/name] as a future sibset for option 2. Luckily [name]Marlys[/name] is pretty flexible and would go with a lot of names. I think [name]Marlys[/name] and [name]Everly[/name](my favorite) or [name]Marlys[/name] and [name]Celeste[/name] would make a lovely set. [name]Everly[/name] [name]Belle[/name] is more light hearted than [name]Marlys[/name] [name]Adele[/name](or [name]Adeline[/name]). The names are different enough, so making a decision between the two would be easy when you actually see the baby

For the boys it is obvious that [name]Charles[/name] means a lot to your hubby, so I think the name should be incorporated somehow. There are also feminine forms of [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]) that would work to honor a male [name]Charles[/name] (I’m assuming its a family name?). [name]Marlys[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Everly[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] were the first two that came to mind. [name]Charles[/name] is a very popular name for boys right now (#64) so it is unlikely he will be the only [name]Charles[/name] you know. However, it is a great and handsome name. My favorite is [name]Everett[/name] [name]Charles[/name], it flows perfectly and sounds very distinguished. My second favorite would have to be [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Killian[/name], followed closely by [name]Charles[/name] [name]Bennet[/name]. The only one that really isnt doing anything for me is Keller because it makes me think of Keller Homes which is a huge costum home builder(probably not where you live though).

Good luck! and enjoy the Muddy Buddies :slight_smile: