Please help choosing baby girl name!

My husband and I have a few names we like, but can’t decide what would be the best out of these for our baby girl. Our last name is 5 letters long and starts with B. Big brother’s name is [name_u]Maxime[/name_u]. I realize that there are few in this list but what is your favourite and why?
Thanks !!!

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaylee[/name_f]
[name_f]Karolina[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] with [name_u]Maxime[/name_u]. I feel like the M sound makes them a good sibset

Definitely [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] for me. It has an international flair with the [name_m]French[/name_m] background like [name_u]Maxime[/name_u]. [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] are lovely together.

I’m torn between [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]. I think both sound equally great with [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] because of the [name_m]French[/name_m] vibes they all give off together. I’m starting to lean towards [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] but I honestly love all three with their brother!

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] makes the most sense to me here in your sibset, but I also like [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] here too.

Ultimately go with the name you really love.

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] goes perfectly with [name_u]Maxime[/name_u].

I love both [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] with [name_u]Maxime[/name_u]

I love [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and think it goes great with [name_u]Maxime[/name_u]

I also really like [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] with [name_u]Maxime[/name_u]!

I like [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] best. [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] is nice too.

My favorites are [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Alessia[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], and [name_f]Valerie[/name_f]. All of these to me give off a lovely exotic vibe (minus [name_f]Alice[/name_f]) that to me perfectly matches Máxime. [name_f]Alice[/name_f], on the other hand, is the quintessential simple, charming [name_m]French[/name_m]-girl-type name which I think nicely counteracts and rounds out the rarer [name_u]Maxime[/name_u]. All your options, however are lovely— incredible choices all around!
Another name you might not have considered which I would suggest is [name_f]Stella[/name_f]: gorgeous name with lovely meaning and just perfectly matches the vibe and counteracts the sound of [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] to me!

[name_u]Maxime[/name_u] and [name_f]Veronica[/name_f]…love it!

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is the best on your list

Another vote for [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]. [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] just sound like a dream sibset! :slight_smile:

With [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] I love [name_f]Alessia[/name_f]. Both European, no repeated sounds, both unexpected and unusual but familiar.

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] also fit well with [name_u]Maxime[/name_u], but I think they’re a bit trendy now (though not necessarily common).

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] or [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]! [name_f]Alessia[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] are nice too.

My favorite with [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] is [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], but I also really like [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f]. I have to throw [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in there as well, because my own [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] will be three next Friday!

Beautiful choices!

Thank you everyone for your input! Much appreciated!

Would it help to narrow them into categories?
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] - too similar to have 2 kids with these names so you have to pick one. I’d take [name_f]Amelia[/name_f].
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Alessia[/name_f] - same as above. I’d pick [name_f]Alice[/name_f].
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] - same as above. I like [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]. Actually I would go [name_f]Stella[/name_f].
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f] vs [name_f]Karolina[/name_f] - this group is a bit different. [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] is on it’s own, but [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f] sound similar to me (so for me it would be one or the other) and [name_f]Kaylee[/name_f] could be a nickname for [name_f]Karolina[/name_f] (so again, for me it would be one or the other). I’d pick [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] as it feels fresh. That said, you could keep [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_f]Karolina[/name_f] on the list. I prefer [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] spelt like that, or just plain [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. Or [name_f]Adeline[/name_f].

So my top choices would be: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] & [name_f]Valerie[/name_f]. From those, maybe you could make a combination? [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] etc. Of these, my favourite name is [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], so that would be my top choice!