Please help complete the sibset

I realize that I do post quite a few topics, and I apologize, but I’d really appreciate help finding a good girl’s name to complete the set!

The three names I have so far are:
[name]Darwin[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Roderick[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Avery[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] (or [name]Harris[/name])
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
Each has the name of a famous scientist and an important name to me, and a name I just like.

My question is what girl’s name fits best in the sibset? One of the middles will be [name]Lynn[/name], or [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] (important meaning to me, and another scientist, respectively). So which of these goes best with [name]Claire[/name], [name]Darwin[/name], and [name]Morgan[/name]?:
[name]Remy[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] (pr. jor-[name]JAY[/name]-na)
[name]Hadley[/name] nn possibly Haddie
[name]Alexandra[/name] nn [name]Andie[/name] (my only concern is that I have a cousin named [name]Alex[/name], but we’re not close, does it still matter?)
[name]Alice[/name]

Suggestions for first names are welcome, my only request is no Biblical or religious names.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

[name]Darwin[/name], [name]Morgan[/name], and [name]Claire[/name] are great names!

[name]Remy[/name]- This is a bit short and not as feminine as [name]Claire[/name].

[name]Georgia[/name]- [name]Georgia[/name] is my favorite from your list! It’s only one letter longer than the others, and as feminine as [name]Claire[/name].

[name]Georgiana[/name]- I love the name [name]Georgiana[/name] (and I pronounce it like you do), but it’s a bit too long and feminine with [name]Claire[/name]. Also, I think a lot of people would say jor-jee-AHN-uh.

[name]Hadley[/name]- Length-wise, this would go best because all the names would be six letters long. However, this isn’t as feminine as [name]Claire[/name], either.

[name]Alexandra[/name] nn [name]Andie[/name]- If [name]Alexandra[/name] went by [name]Andie[/name] most of the time, then I don’t think it matters. This would go best with [name]Claire[/name] in terms of popularity, and it’s equally feminine. However, it seems a bit long.

[name]Alice[/name]- I love [name]Alice[/name], and it would work well, except that it’s almost an anagram of [name]Claire[/name].

[name]Don[/name]'t get me wrong, when I compare how feminine the names are, I don’t mean that [name]Claire[/name] is girly, just distinctly feminine. Also, I don’t know if the length of the names matter to you, but I think they would match better if they were all just as long.

Middle names:

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]- The a’s in [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] might run into each other, but I take a longer pause so it doesn’t matter to me.

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] (I think this is my favorite)

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Hadley[/name]

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Remy[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]

As for suggestions, what about [name]Maeve[/name]? Since your boys’ names have the same amount of syllables, your girls’ names would match if they did, too. If the alliteration of [name]Morgan[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] bothers you, though, feel free to ignore everything I just said.

Good [name]Luck[/name] =)

I like the scientist theme :slight_smile:
I like [name]Alice[/name] best with the list. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] would be nice. Other suggestions:
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Vivien[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]

[name]Remy[/name] - a nice name, but it feels too much like a nickname to be partnered with [name]Claire[/name], in my opinion.
[name]Georgia[/name] - a good name, I think this goes well with the set, as it is strikes me as having the same level of popularity as [name]Claire[/name].
[name]Georgiana[/name] - to me, this seems too long and unusual to be partnered with [name]Claire[/name].
[name]Hadley[/name] - although [name]Darwin[/name] fits the current trendy of surname names, and [name]Morgan[/name] could be described as trendy, this one feels too trendy for the set.
[name]Alexandra[/name] nn [name]Andie[/name] - I think that, if her nickname would be [name]Andy[/name], then your having a cousin named [name]Alex[/name] wouldn’t be a problem. This is a beautiful option, but I think it might be too long with [name]Claire[/name] … Perhaps not, though. My other concern is the more masculine nn [name]Andie[/name] with the clearly feminine [name]Claire[/name].
[name]Alice[/name] - a beautiful name, but I believe it is quite unusual outside of the [name]Britain[/name] (where I am), unlike [name]Claire[/name]. However, [name]Darwin[/name] is also unusual, so I think this could still work.

My choices :
[name]Darwin[/name], [name]Morgan[/name], [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Alice[/name].
[name]Darwin[/name], [name]Morgan[/name], [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name].

[name]Cecily[/name] and Twinkle,
Thank you so much for feedback, I think that [name]Georgia[/name] definitely fits best with the set.

And [name]Cecily[/name], thank you so much for the suggestion of [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name], I love it :slight_smile:

thanks, you guys, for the responses.

I think that either [name]Georgia[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] fit the best with the other names. And, while interesting to note, I don’t think that anyone but obsessed nameberry folks will notice that [name]Alice[/name] is nearly an anagram of [name]Claire[/name], so I wouldn’t discount it on that note.

I’m glad you like [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Rachel[/name]!

Your right, Sprout, I didn’t really notice it until I looked closely. It’s not an anagram, and even if it were, there’s nothing wrong with it, though some might find it too matchy. For example, on another site someone mentioned that they found a set of triplets named [name]Alice[/name], [name]Celia[/name], and [name]Lacie[/name] on a birth announcement. Much better than naming sisters [name]Heaven[/name] and [name]Nevaeh[/name], anyway.