Please help due in two weeks what do you think of these name

[name]Hi[/name] All,

We are still no further forward in picking a girls name and we are due n 2 weeks time! I am starting to panic a bit now. We have decided on the boys name so its between [name]Aaron[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low and [name]Ollie[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low. I am so much more fussier with the girls names so any help would be much appreciated so what do you think of these names:-

[name]Ariana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low
[name]Hayden[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low
[name]Robyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low
[name]Poppy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low
[name]Raegan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low
[name]Beth[/name] [name]Ana[/name] Low

Any help would be so great!

Thanks

Hello! I wouldn’t worry :slight_smile: I’m sure when you meet your little one you will find something that is perfect!

[name]Aaron[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low and [name]Ollie[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low. >> I prefer [name]Aaron[/name], as [name]Ollie[/name] seems too nicknamey for my taste.

[name]Ariana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low >> This is my favorite of your list
[name]Hayden[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low >> Not my style so I can’t comment
[name]Robyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low >> This is perhaps tied for first. [name]Robyn[/name] is cute and the name flows nicely. I prefer [name]Robin[/name], although I can understand the desire to make it clear it’s a girl
[name]Poppy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low >> I don’t like [name]Poppy[/name], it’s what I call my grandfather
[name]Raegan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low >> Again, not my style
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low >> I like [name]Ophelia[/name], but I find it hard to say the two names together with the ia -E together
[name]Beth[/name] [name]Ana[/name] Low >> Why not [name]Elizabeth[/name]? To me, [name]Beth[/name] is a nickname

Good luck!

I agree with ducky, [name]Ariana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low. My next choice would be [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low, but that is much harder to say, to many long O sounds.

Well, I personally would avoid [name]Hayden[/name], [name]Robyn[/name] and [name]Raegan[/name], as I think they will date - they fit the currently trendy pattern of Ys, -ayden names, and two syllable -n names.

There’s nothing wrong with [name]Ariana[/name], I just personally don’t think it is as pretty as some of your other choices.

[name]Beth[/name] seems incomplete to me, and ever so slightly dated - sorry! I would recommend [name]Elizabeth[/name] in first place, if you really like the nickname [name]Beth[/name], as it offers more options. If you do go with just [name]Beth[/name], [name]Beth[/name] [name]Ana[/name] sort of sounds like it is all one name - how about a longer choice in the middle? Perhaps [name]Beth[/name] [name]Ariana[/name] or [name]Beth[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name].

Now, I love both [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Ophelia[/name]! Neither will date, and I also think they will age well (although [name]Penelope[/name] “[name]Poppy[/name]” is also an option). [name]Ophelia[/name] has slightly more weight to carry, due to the associations, but I personally don’t think that would be a problem, and it is beautiful. Along the same lines, you may also like [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Sylvia[/name] or [name]Lydia[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Ophelia[/name] is my favorite! I also like [name]Poppy[/name].
My least favorites are [name]Raegan[/name] and [name]Hayden[/name], they are too trendy for my taste.

[name]Poppy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low is darling.
[name]Ariana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low- very nice
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low- This has a nice flow. [name]Ophelia[/name] seems heavy to me. I would want to shorten it but I don’t like the nickname [name]Lia[/name] with your last name.
[name]Beth[/name] [name]Ana[/name] Low- [name]Beth[/name] [name]Ana[/name] seems abrupt and it runs together. Maybe you could change it a bit. Ideas-[name]Bethany[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ana[/name], [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Elise[/name], Annabeth

[name]Ariana[/name]!

I actually like [name]Beth[/name], agree it is not particularly in style right now (though this is not necessarily as bad thing). I would use the full name [name]Elizabeth[/name] though.

[name]Aaron[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low is preferable to [name]Ollie[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low. Now if [name]Ollie[/name] is actually [name]Oliver[/name] then [name]Oliver[/name] is my first choice. [name]Ollie[/name] is just a nickname for me. From your girls list, I like [name]Ariana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low and [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low best. With a last name of Low, I think the more exotic, romantic and multi-syllable names flow better. I’m not too crazy about the other names. It’s just a guess, but since all the boys have middle name of [name]Stephen[/name] and the girls have [name]Elizabeth[/name], are there relatives that you are honouring with these two names? Best wishes!

Def [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low nn [name]Ollie[/name] if thats an option otherwise [name]Aaron[/name].

[name]Ariana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low for a girl. Again if [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Anna[/name] Low nn [name]Beth[/name] is an option I’d consider that too!

Good [name]Luck[/name]! [name]Fran[/name] x

Thanks for all the comments the middle name elizabeth is after my mum and my nana who passed away of cancer last october and was my best friend. [name]Stephen[/name] is after my partner so we wanted to keep it in the mix. [name]Beth[/name] is my mums name as she shortens elizabeth to beth so that’s why beth was in there. We are loving robyn elizabeth low as I can just imagine this little dark aired baby and it goes with this time of year. We also liked fearne elizabeth low for a girl what you thin’ think aaron is gona be the boys name as we just love it.

One of my favourite names is [name]Fern[/name] and I think that this is the name you are considering but please spelling it as I have as I find the word fear in the name very offputting and not only that I am a stickler for spelling names the traditional way.

[name]Fern[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a lovely name but [name]Fern[/name] Low doesn’t flow well what about [name]Elizabeth[/name] in the fn spot?

best wishes

rollo

thanks for the comments this has helped greatly! we have narrowed it down to two boys and two girls names:-

[name]Aaron[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low
[name]Ollie[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] Low

and

[name]Fern[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low
[name]Robyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Low

Let me know you fav one of each :slight_smile: Only 14 days to go!!

My favourite for a boy is [name]Aaron[/name]. I do like [name]Ollie[/name], but I personally find it incomplete with [name]Oliver[/name] (or another choice) to back it up.

For a girl, I love [name]Fern[/name]! A lovely nature name (and I agree with [name]Rollo[/name] - this spelling is my favourite). I think [name]Fern[/name] Low sounds just fine, and [name]Elizabeth[/name] balances out the shorter, more unusual [name]Fern[/name] perfectly.

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

I’m gonna vote for [name]Ariana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] because I love the name [name]Ariana[/name]! It’s soooo beautiful!
I also like [name]Robyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Most people think of [name]Robyn[/name] as a dated name from the 70s + 80s but I think it’s ready to make a comeback!
[name]Love[/name] [name]Ariana[/name]! And good luck!

Between [name]Fern[/name] and [name]Robyn[/name] I far prdefer [name]Robyn[/name]. It flows really well with your last name. [name]Fern[/name] Low just doesnt sound right to me. If you like [name]Robyn[/name], you might also like [name]Autumn[/name]. I could picture a dark haired little girl being called [name]Autumn[/name].