Please help!! Going back and forth between a few names!

I think your reasons for liking [name]Stella[/name] are very sweet, and if you like it use it. So what if there is another [name]Stella[/name] in her class at school? There was more than 1 [name]Courtney[/name] in my elementary school classes, and I don’t feel traumatized or marginalized because I was [name]Courtney[/name] A. for a few years. She’ll be out of school more than she’s in school over the course of her life. I think having a name with family significance will mean more to her in the long run than the fact that she had to be [name]Stella[/name] R. in class for a year or two.

First of all, [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Marie[/name] are beautiful middle names - I think you’ve made a great choice!
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - [name]Stella[/name] is nice, not overused, and would work well on an adult as well as on a little girl.
[name]Hadley[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - I am personally not fond of surname-names, but as they go this is not bad.
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - I think [name]Emmeline[/name] is beautiful and goes well with the middle names with regards to style. I also like [name]Jill[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Emilia[/name]. There is the problem of her being one amongst so many Emmas and Emilys, though … I think this is the only drawback.
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - fits well with the middle names.
[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - also pretty.

The names people have suggested :
[name]Annabel[/name] - lovely, offers different nn options, feminine but not flamboyant, and goes well with [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name].
[name]Daphne[/name] - beautiful, classic, feminine - I love!
[name]Violet[/name] - this name is one of my favourites, although it doesn’t flow as well, in my opinion, as some of your other choices with [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name].
[name]Poppy[/name] - I love; a very nice flow, not overused, pretty … the only problem I can see is that apparently people in [name]America[/name] often call their grandfathers this?
[name]Rowena[/name] - quite pretty.

My votes go for (in order) :
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]/[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name].

Well I love all your name choices, but here’s my input…

• [name]Stella[/name] is adorable but a) it is getting a little popular and b) if the middle name is [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name], [name]Stella[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] sounds a little werid.
  • I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]HADLEY[/name]! My best friend named her daughter [name]Hadley[/name], otherwise I’d use it in a second. [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Rogers[/name] sounds adorable.
  • [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] are both GORGEOUS. I love them both and you definately cant go wrong with either.

You have lots of lovely names on your list. My favourite is [name]Eliza[/name]. I think it is cool but classic. I have no idea about popularity in The States. I think it is on the rise here (UK) but certainly not popular.
I also love [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] is nice too. The only one I’m not keen on is [name]Hadley[/name] as I find it too trendy.