Please help me choose a name for our next baby boy

My dh and my favorite boy names are:

[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]

which of these do you think would work better with [name]Evan[/name] as a big brother? we both loved [name]Evan[/name] from the start and chose his name very early on… just having a harder time the second time around with a name for baby brother. Personally, I love [name]Jackson[/name], but it is so popular here in the South, but I really only know 2 of them in [name]Evan[/name]'s whole pre-school…so don’t know what that means exactly…I know that [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] are both derived from [name]John[/name] also, which isn’t a problem for me…they both, of course, mean God is [name]Gracious[/name]/Good…which is a perfect link for them! My dh is learning more towards [name]Noah[/name] or [name]Colin[/name] and we both like [name]Benjamin[/name], too. [name]Just[/name] having a hard time deciding. Please give your opinions and they will be greatly appreciated…thanks…

With [name]Evan[/name], I like [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] better. I think [name]Noah[/name] is my favorite–something about the “N” endings of [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] especially, but also [name]Colin[/name], a little bit, put me off. I’m not sure why, and I obviously can’t define my problem with it, haha, but I just think [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] work better. So cute for brothers! [name]Benjamin[/name] is really handsome, too, though.

Good luck!

Our son is [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] ([name]James[/name] is dh mn). If we decide on [name]Noah[/name], we would want to honor a family member also with a mn. here are some options…wdyt of them?

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] (dh fn)
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Edward[/name] (grandfather’s fn)
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Porter[/name] (gf mn)
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Davis[/name] (an uncle)

which of these look and sound better? thanks

I love [name]Noah[/name] [name]Edward[/name]! It used to be my [name]Noah[/name] combo before I decided to go to two MNs, haha. I think it’ so handsome. [name]Noah[/name] [name]Porter[/name] is really cute, too, but I think [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] [name]Edward[/name] work better together.

Good luck!

I really love the name [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] btw! I think either [name]Benjamin[/name] or [name]Noah[/name] are my favorites. I read your post about mn’s for [name]Noah[/name] and I really like [name]Noah[/name] [name]Davis[/name] the best. I also like [name]Noah[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] (think it flows better actually)… I also like [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Edward[/name] or [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name]. You have some great names here… Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I like [name]Noah[/name] the best too with [name]Evan[/name]. [name]Noah[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] or [name]Noah[/name] [name]Davis[/name] get my vote as the best with the mns.

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Davis[/name] Or [name]Noah[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] gets my vote also.

[name]Noah[/name] is my favorite as well to go with your other son’s name. My oldest son is [name]Jaxon[/name], so I do love that name, but think [name]Noah[/name] flows better when saying both of your sons’ names. Best of luck.