please help me choose best name!!!!!!!!

i have two boys named benjamin and joshua(ben and josh for short.) Which name goes best for their baby brother?

[name]Lucas[/name]

[name]Oliver[/name]

[name]Issac[/name]

[name]Leo[/name]

[name]Ethan[/name]

[name]Elio[/name]

[name]Cristian[/name]

[name]James[/name](or can be used as mn)

With [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Joshua[/name], I think [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], or [name]Leo[/name] would be perfect. Is [name]Issac[/name] supposed to be [name]Isaac[/name]? If so, [name]Isaac[/name] would be great with [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Josh[/name] too.

[name]Lucas[/name] gets my vote. [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] would make a nice combo also.

All your choices seem good! Makes it hard to narrow. [name]Isaac[/name] seems as classic as [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Joshua[/name] to me. [name]Zac[/name], [name]Ben[/name], and [name]Josh[/name] all work together. [name]Leo[/name], [name]Cristian[/name], and even [name]Ethan[/name] seem a little more contemporary than classic, but I’m splitting hairs here. They all seems names from the same family.

Really – you can suit yourself! Or perhaps you are here for more guidance than that. :slight_smile: So go with [name]Isaac[/name]. It’s a personal favorite of mine. As good a reason as any!

I am really loving the name [name]Leo[/name] right now. I think it’s classic and under used.

Before I looked at your choices I thought to myself what would sound great. Honestly, [name]Ethan[/name] is the name I came up with but I also think [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] sound great. One with a nickname that is short like [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Josh[/name] would go nicely, or you could go another route for your 3rd. Congrats!