Please help me choose!

See the results of this poll: Favourite Girls Combo? Vote now

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Violet Belle : 8 (18%)
  • Coralie Wren : 23 (51%)
  • Nancy Annabel : 8 (18%)
  • Nola Penelope: 6 (13%)

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is lovely, with [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] a close second.

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is gorgeous! [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is adorable as well, and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is also nice. [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would be stunning, if you’re open to switching things up:)

I voted for [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. I adore [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is okay, but not my favourite. While neither of these are necessarily my favourite name listed (like I said, I do like them both, just prefer some others), I do prefer it as a whole to the other combos.

I wouldn’t (personally) go with [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], even though I like both names, because they’re both variations of [name_f]Anne[/name_f]/[name_f]Anna[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f], but together it’s a bit too cutesy for me.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Nola[/name_f], but I do really like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]!

I’m surprised to be the first to vote for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], although I think I’m just partial to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] in the first place. I prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], though :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but dislike [name_f]Belle[/name_f] so voted for my 2nd choice first name, [name_f]Nancy[/name_f]. [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] is a good combo. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] would be great. I like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] but not [name_f]Nola[/name_f], and really dislike [name_f]Coralie[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]! It’s stunning. I also adore the middle names [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].