Please help me decide once and for all!

See the results of this poll: Which combo?

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Ariadne Ophelia Jane Faust “Ari” : 13 (81%)
  • Ariadne Jane Ophelia Faust “Ari”: 3 (19%)

Honestly love both: if I had to pick, I think [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Faust[/name_m] flows better.

I think [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] flows better, so it gets my vote!

First off, you picked some very memorable names there. [name_u]Read[/name_u] this thread, then did something else for an hour and still knew them and you possible orders when I wrote this response.
I feel like [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] are pretty obvious given names. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is slightly more ambiguous. Personally, as a reader, with the [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Faust[/name_m] order, I’d always be wondering “Is [name_f]Jane[/name_f] part of the given name or of the surname?” I don’t know about the flow, but the [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] order, you unmistakably end the given name with a given name.
I hope that makes sense outside of my mind. If it doesn’t, I’m sorry, you’re welcome to ignore me.