Please help me find the best name and match!

See the results of this poll: Please pick your top 2 names! What goes best with siblings? Thank you!!!

Respondents: 59 (This poll is closed)

• Lenora Bliss nn Lena or Nora : 16 (16%)
  • Nora Bliss : 12 (12%)
  • Zinnia Ruth : 17 (17%)
  • Matilda Bliss : 14 (14%)
  • Marina Bliss : 8 (8%)
  • Mavis Bliss : 8 (8%)
  • Coraline Bliss nn Coral : 15 (15%)
  • Thea Bliss: 10 (10%)

I don’t see a list of names! Though [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] as a middle name is darling :slight_smile:

Never mind! there it is haha

I picked 3:

[name_f]Lenora[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] (nn [name_f]Lena[/name_f])
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]

I actually love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] with sibset.

Thank you for your thoughts and for your vote :slight_smile:

[name_f]Coraline[/name_f] and [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] are both such cute names! I voted for [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], though, because I like that middle name better.

Thank you for your thoughts!! I actually really want to have [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] on my list because I really want to use
the family name [name_u]Bliss[/name_u], but I wasn’t sure if it was too wordy. What do you think? [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is my mom’s name

I love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] with her siblings. It makes the best sibset.

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] has a nicer flow than [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u], which somehow mashes together too much.

I do agree that the flow is better. It is hard to let go of [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] though, because I think this will be the last child and I have always wanted to use it. Why didn’t I use it sooner? Thank you for your input!! :slight_smile:

Hmm… I’ve been staring at my screen for a couple minutes now trying to figure out a way to incorporate both [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]. Lol

It’s a toughie because they’re both just one syllable, so making them flow together isn’t easy. I just think it’s very nice that you’re trying to honor your mom =]

Maybe try [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] or [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] (whichever you prefer) with two middles? You could extend [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] to [name_f]Ruthanne[/name_f] to make, for example: [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruthanne[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]. I actually really like that, haha.

You could also try finding a name that has the same meaning as [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], or using a name that reminds you of your mother, like someone from her favorite show, a place that she likes to visit or was born in (within reason lol), maybe a name that comes from a song she likes. Stuff like that.

I don’t think [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] is too wordy, btw. Sorry, got side-tracked there! I hope any of this helps. Let me know what you’re thinking =]

Those are great thoughts :slight_smile: I would actually love to do that. I don’t know if my husband is on board though. I have always thought double middles were cool, but he might need to think about it more. [name_f]Ruthanne[/name_f] would be perfect because my [name_f]MIL[/name_f]'s middle name is [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. Thank you for your help!

Thank you to all who are voting!! This is lots of fun for me. It is also confirming some of my favorites :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any other name suggestions of what might work! Or any other input :slight_smile: