Please help me name my baby girl 💕

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl is here 11 days early… please help me name her :two_hearts:

Does she look like a;

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] or

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]

22 Likes

Congratulations <3 she’s gorgeous. I think she looks like a [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and it’s also my favorite of your names.

2 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] :slight_smile: and what a cutie!

1 Like

Congrats mama! She’s gorgeous and she looks like a little [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] to me🥰

2 Likes

Definitely [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]! Congratulations, she’s beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congratulations!!!

3 Likes

She is gorgeous. To me she is a [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]!

2 Likes

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! What a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She looks like a Vivenne to me!

2 Likes

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]! :heart:

2 Likes

She looks like a [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This cutie seems like a Vivienne to me, too! Congratulations! I hope you are having an easy recovery. :heart:

2 Likes

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

Aww she looks like a [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Aww,she’s so cute!Congrats!I think she totally looks like a Savannah,It’s like the name was made for her

2 Likes

aw, she’s so adorable! thanks for sharing!
I definitely think she looks like a Savannah!! :blush:

2 Likes

All three are beautiful names that fit your sweet baby.

I think she looks like a [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. But you cannot go wrong any of those names.

3 Likes

What a sweet baby! I’d say she looks most like a [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and second place [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. Could you use two of the names and first and middle or are you planning to use a middle family name.

1 Like

congratulations ! she’s so precious :pleading_face:

she looks like a vivienne to me !

2 Likes