Please help me perfect my list

[name]Hi[/name] Berries,

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the fact that DH and I can’t really agree on names and we were really struggling with our list. Got some great ideas from there but DH is still being very difficult. He is not interested in discussing names for this baby girl at all. In such I am going to make up list of names and then let him choose one. That way he doesn’t have to do anything and hopefully it means it can be a name we both like. As this will most definitely be my last baby I am feeling a lot of pressure to find a name I love as I won’t be naming any more children, I think this is added to because I felt I just settled with my other children’s names rather than truly loved them.

The list I have been putting together currently is;
[name]Samara[/name] [name]Elise[/name] [name]Sami[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Anna[/name], [name]Annie[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Evie[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] Rowie
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

I know some of them are a bit of a mismatch but I am trying to incorporate some of his likes with mine. His names he loves are [name]Maddison[/name], [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Mackenzie[/name] and he basically shuts down pretty much anything else. I am interested to know which combo’s people like, which they hate, which they think go with my other children R iley T homas, J ackson B raith, and P iper J ade. Also if you have better versions of my combo’s I am happy to hear. And I am totally open for new suggestions as well as I kind of hope the perfect name is just yet to jump out at me.

For interests sakes other names that came close to being on the list but I discarded because I didn’t think anyone would ever pronounce them correctly and that would frustrate me. [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Sarai[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Aisling[/name]. I also quite like [name]Calliope[/name] but wonder if its too musical paired with [name]Piper[/name]. [name]Harper[/name] I love but is too matchy with [name]Piper[/name]. And I like the sound of [name]Elowen[/name] and [name]Ravenna[/name] but not the names themselves so similar sounding suggestions to those I would find interesting.

Oh and I don’t know if it matters at all but if baby did happen to come out a boy he would probably be [name]Fletcher[/name] [name]James[/name] or [name]Archer[/name] [name]James[/name].

I am 26 weeks now and I want to give the list to my husband to look at and consider after 30 weeks (he thinks name looking is pretty pointless until then) so I have a few more weeks to get it perfect and happy to have him pick any one of the names. Thanks for the help.

My favorites from your list so far are [name]Romilly[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Claire[/name] (tied) and [name]Samara[/name] [name]Elise[/name]. [name]Romilly[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] go well with [name]Piper[/name] (and the rest of your kiddos) except maybe the [name]Riley[/name]/[name]Romilly[/name] similarity. So I guess my favorite really is [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Claire[/name]! You’ve got a lot of beautiful choices already, I’m sure you’ll find just the right one for you and your hubs!

I love these four! You have such lovely taste!
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Anna[/name], [name]Annie[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Claire[/name]