Please help me solve my lost name quest!

A while ago I heard an unusual girls’ name which made my heart sing but somehow I have inexplicably managed to forget it!!! ” For at least a month now I have been wracking my brain but I simply cannot remember it!!! It has an incredible floaty, ethereal, fairy-like quality, and is at least two syllables long. The following names and words keep making me almost remember it because they are so similar in feel:

[name_f]Mimosa[/name_f]
Gossamer
Gözleme

And, to a lesser extent:

Gypsophila
Gentian
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]

Please let me know of any names which come to mind!

[name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_f]Maven[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f]
[name_f]Winona[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamar[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamy[/name_f]
[name_f]Azaria[/name_f]
Alodia
[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]

[name_m]How[/name_m] frustrating that is! I hope it comes back to you. Perhaps one of these will trigger your memory…

[name_f]Araluen[/name_f], [name_f]Arianell[/name_f], Asphodel, [name_f]Cliona[/name_f], [name_f]Corliss[/name_f], [name_f]Cynara[/name_f], Elfride, [name_f]Esperance[/name_f], Eudocia, Genesee, [name_f]Guenola[/name_f], [name_f]Lovisa[/name_f], [name_f]Melevine[/name_f], [name_f]Musetta[/name_f]

Hmm, potentially containing letters G, M, S (maybe a Z) and an OS-type sound + unusual + ethereal…
Goizeder / Goizane
Gabrysia
Gostimira
Gaisma
Golbahar
Gersemi
Glorfinniel
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f]
Melpomene

If and when you do come up with the name, I’d love to know what it was as I’m intrigued!

Greyblue THANK YOU!!! It’s [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]!!! I can’t believe you got it straight away!! And thank you all for the other gorgeous ideas!! I love so many of them!

I’m glad i could help!