Please help me with my boys name list....

Below is what we have narrowed our list down to.

I should preface it with my husband’s name is [name]Jacob[/name] (goes by [name]Jake[/name]) and the great grandfather and grandfather on both sides have [name]Eugene[/name] as their middle names so we are considering it as a middle name due to the family connection. Our last name is [name]Music[/name].

Also, we have several family members who go by their middle names. If we name our son [name]Jacob[/name] “something” he will go by his middle name not [name]Jacob[/name] so there is no confusion between him and his father. I just like the flow of some of the names better if [name]Jacob[/name] is used first.

One last question… what does everyone think about [name]Dylan[/name]? We like the name, but afraid that it is too common. Although neither one of us knows anyone by that name.

Thanks for your opinions!

o [name]Maddox[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
o [name]Maddox[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
o [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
o [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
o [name]Davis[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
o [name]Davis[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
o [name]Weston[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
o [name]Weston[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
o [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Weston[/name]
o [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Hudson[/name]
o [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
o [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
o [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Hudson[/name]
o [name]Reid[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
o [name]Reid[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
o [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Reid[/name]

From your list I really like:
*[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
*[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
*[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]

I like the first one, because he can go by [name]JR[/name] or [name]Reid[/name] (which is a great name).
I like [name]Hudson[/name] because it’s not too common but still has a trendy feel. Plus, it sounds good with [name]Jacob[/name] in the middle.

[name]Dylan[/name] is a perfectly great name… I don’t think it’s too common at all! I know none in real life :slight_smile: I picked [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Eugene[/name] because [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] reminds me of [name]Jakob[/name] [name]Dylan[/name] of the Wallflowers lol

I like [name]Weston[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] and especially [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Reid[/name]!

I love [name]Reid[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]!

Of your choices, I really love:
[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Weston[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Reid[/name]

I think [name]Dylan[/name] is safe to use. I only know three Dylans and one [name]Dillon[/name], and they are all over age 10.