Please help me wrap this up!

Some of you saw and commented on my previous post about having second thoughts on the MN [name]Carys[/name]. (Full name [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Carys[/name]) You all made me feel better about it and I was fixing to decide to stick with it when someone suggested [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Cara[/name] and I love it! Its similar but a little more excepted as and actual name in my backwoods [name]Texas[/name] community. LOL. I mentioned it to my husband and he really likes it too. Now we can’t decide which we like more!! We really [name]LOVE[/name] them both! [name]Carys[/name] is unique (maybe not to the welsh but it is to us) and we love the meaning but we hate the deer in the headlights stares we get when we tell people. [name]Cara[/name] is very similar and has a good meaning too and isn’t overly plain but I just don’t know. If your still reading thank you and what are your thoughts please??

As I stated before I just want her name to feel perfect. I don’t want regrets later!

Ooh…I love [name]Carys[/name]. I think it fits better with [name]Juniper[/name], too. In my mind, [name]Cara[/name] was born in 1982. Nice name but a bit dated.