Please help me

We are having our 3rd boy, and I am in need of a name. I have read some of the previous posts, and some of you are wizards with baby names. I am hoping someone can help me. We have a 2-syllable last name, and our boys we have now are [name]Gavin[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] [name]Hayes[/name]. I really like unique names, but nothing really crazy or far out there. Here are some that I have thought about:

[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Briggs[/name]
[name]Crosby[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Porter[/name]
[name]Keats[/name]
[name]Dex[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]
Anders—but is this too similar to Asher?

I haven’t really gotten to any middle names yet, but would take ANY suggestions or other ideas. Thanks so much!

I like [name]Callum[/name] and I think it fits well with [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Asher[/name].

I like [name]Callum[/name] best and I think it’d fit great with [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Asher[/name]. Other first names you could consider are:

[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]

Some middle names for [name]Callum[/name]:
[name]Callum[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Philip[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] Bnjamin
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps, good luck!
[name]Callum[/name]

I love [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Asher[/name]! What handsome names your sons have. [name]Beckett[/name] is my favorite from your list–I think [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Asher[/name], and [name]Beckett[/name] are so handsome together. I’m quite smitten with [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] as a combo right now… I’m not sure if that would appeal to you, though. I think [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] are really handsome, too.

Good luck!

I also believe that [name]Beckett[/name] would work great in a sibset with [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Asher[/name]. The three look like they match in style while not being remotely close in sound. I really think if you and SO love it then [name]Beckett[/name] is a real winner! :slight_smile:

I don’t think [name]Anders[/name] is too close to [name]Asher[/name] at all. I really like these:

[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Dex[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]

[name]Callum[/name] is my top choice. It has a lovely meaning and sounds great with the names of your other boys.

I like [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Dex[/name]. [name]Dex[/name] is getting more popular here in [name]Holland[/name]

Maybe some other suggestion:

[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Odin[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]

I really like [name]Beckett[/name] with [name]Gavin[/name] & [name]Asher[/name]. Congrats!

[name]Gavin[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Asher[/name] [name]Hayes[/name], and…

[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Anders[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Briggs[/name]
[name]Dex[/name] [name]Crosby[/name]
[name]Keats[/name] [name]Malachi[/name]

My favs are [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Porter[/name].